Co Author Listing * Improved LPA-ICI-based estimators embedded in a signal denoising virtual instrument
Co Author Listing * Infrared Hyperspectral and Ultraviolet Remote Measurements of Volcanic Gas Plume at MT Etna during IMAGETNA Campaign
Co Author Listing * Active Contours Under Topology Control Genus Preserving Level Sets
* Active Contours Under Topology Control: Genus Preserving Level Sets
* Cortical Surface Shape Analysis Based on Spherical Wavelet Transformation
* Cortical Surface Shape Analysis Based on Spherical Wavelets
* Diffusion maps as a framework for shape modeling
* Geometrically Accurate Topology-Correction of Cortical Surfaces Using Nonseparating Loops
* Normalization and preimage problem in gaussian kernel PCA
* Novel Active Contour Framework. Multi-component Level Set Evolution under Topology Control, A
* Pre-image as Karcher Mean Using Diffusion Maps: Application to Shape and Image Denoising
* Projection onto a Shape Manifold for Image Segmentation with Prior
* Segmentation by transduction
* Shape Priors using Manifold Learning Techniques
* Shape-based Discrimination and Classification of Cortical Surfaces
* Spatio-Temporal Shape from Silhouette using Four-Dimensional Delaunay Meshing
Includes: Segonne, F.[Florent] Ségonne, F.[Florent]
14 for Segonne, F.
Co Author Listing * Developing a decision support system to identify strategically located land for land reform in South Africa
Co Author Listing * Toward Modeling Sign Language Coarticulation
Includes: Segouat, J.[Jeremie] Segouat, J.[Jérémie]
Co Author Listing * Spatio-Temporal Data Handling with Constraints
Segovia Martinez, M.[Manuel]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Segmentation of MR Axial Brain Images Using Connected Components
* Investigation of the effects of finite precision conversion on linear predictive coefficients
Includes: Segovia Martinez, M.[Manuel] Segovia-Martínez, M.[Manuel] Segovia-Martinez, M.
Segovia Miranda, F.
Co Author Listing * Prediction of Multiple 3D Tissue Structures Based on Single-Marker Images Using Convolutional Neural Networks
Includes: Segovia Miranda, F. Segovia-Miranda, F.
Co Author Listing * Projecting independent components of SPECT images for computer aided diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease
* Skewness as feature for the diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease using SPECT images
Co Author Listing * Image aesthetic predictors based on weighted CNNs
* Keyword-based image color re-rendering with semantic segmentation
Co Author Listing * Parallel Configurable Lisp Machine, A
Index for "s"