Co Author Listing * efficient clustering scheme using support vector methods, An
* fast quasi-Newton method for semi-supervised SVM, A
* Rough set based incremental clustering of interval data
* Rough support vector clustering
Includes: Shevade, S.K. Shevade, S.K.[Shirish K.]
Shevade, V.S.[Varada S.]
Co Author Listing * Expansion of Industrial Plantations Continues to Threaten Malayan Tiger Habitat
Co Author Listing * Entropy-Based Approach to the Hierarchical Acquisition of Perception-Action Capabilities, An
* linear-complexity reparameterisation strategy for the hierarchical bootstrapping of capabilities within perception-action architectures, A
* Unsupervised Symbol Grounding and Cognitive Bootstrapping in Cognitive Vision
* Visual Bootstrapping for Unsupervised Symbol Grounding
Includes: Shevchenko, M.[Mikhail] Shevchenko, M.
Co Author Listing * Two-View 3D Reconstruction for Food Volume Estimation
Co Author Listing * Monitoring Of The Riverbeds Of Rivers Dniester And Tisza Of The Carpathian Region
Shevell, S.K.[Steven K.]
Co Author Listing * Color opponency: tutorial
* Color-motion feature-binding errors are mediated by a higher-order chromatic representation
* Do S cones contribute to color-motion feature binding?
* Feature binding of a continuously changing object
* Individual differences in simultaneous color constancy are related to working memory
* Perceptual resolution of color for multiple chromatically ambiguous objects
* Science of Color, The
* Verriest Lecture: Color lessons from space, time and motion, The
8 for Shevell, S.K.
Co Author Listing * Fresh Look At the Hough Transform, A
* Preservation of Topological Properties of a Simple Closed Curve under Digitalization
Co Author Listing * Ambient Intelligence Through Image Retrieval
* Analysis of Orientation Problems Using Plucker Lines
* Resampling of scanned imagery for rectification and registration
Includes: Shevlin, F.[Fergal] Shevlin, F.
Co Author Listing * Modeling of some spatio-temporal aspects of visual information processing in the retinal neural network
* Recognition of traffic signs based on their colour and shape features extracted using human vision models
Co Author Listing * Model of Attention-Guided Visual Perception and Recognition, A
* Modeling of a neural network system for active visual perception and recognition
* Road Sign Recognition by Single Positioning of Space-Variant Sensor Window
Index for "s"