Co Author Listing * Evaluating Endmember and Band Selection Techniques for Multiple Endmember Spectral Mixture Analysis using Post-Fire Imaging Spectroscopy
Co Author Listing * 3D Reconstruction and Video-Based Rendering of Casually Captured Videos
* City-Scale Change Detection in Cadastral 3D Models Using Images
* Geometric Change Detection in Urban Environments Using Images
* Image based detection of geometric changes in urban environments
* Modeling Dynamic Scenes Recorded with Freely Moving Cameras
* Motion Capture of Hands in Action Using Discriminative Salient Points
* Never Get Lost Again: Vision Based Navigation Using StreetView Images
* Registration of Spherical Panoramic Images with Cadastral 3D Models
* Underwater 3D capture using a low-cost commercial depth camera
Includes: Taneja, A.[Aparna] Taneja, A.
9 for Taneja, A.
Co Author Listing * Partial Encryption on SPIHT Compressed Images
Co Author Listing * Designing On-Demand Four-Wheel-Drive Vehicles via Active Control of the Central Transfer Case
* Guest Editorial: Holistic Approaches for Human-Vehicle Systems: Combining Models, Interactions, and Control
* Guest Editorial: Multifaceted Driver-Vehicle Systems: Toward More Effective Driving Simulations, Reliable Driver Modeling, and Increased Trust and Safety
* Novel Electric Vehicle for Smart Indoor Mobility, A
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Water Vapor Correction for CloudSat W-Band Radar
* Application of Matched Statistical Filters for EarthCARE Cloud Doppler Products
* Comparison of Model Predictions With Measurements of Ku- and Ka-Band Near-Nadir Normalized Radar Cross Sections of the Sea Surface From the Genesis and Rapid Intensification Processes Experiment
* Pulse Compression Waveform and Filter Optimization for Spaceborne Cloud and Precipitation Radar
* Radar Technologies for Earth Remote Sensing From CubeSat Platforms
* Simulation of EarthCARE Spaceborne Doppler Radar Products Using Ground-Based and Airborne Data: Effects of Aliasing and Nonuniform Beam-Filling
Tanenbaum, H.L.[Howard L.]
Co Author Listing * Feature-Based Technique for Joint Linear Estimation of High-Order Image-to-Mosaic Transformations: Mosaicing the Curved Human Retina, A
* Feature-based Technique for Joint, Linear Estimation of High-Order Image-to-Mosaic Transformations: Application to Mosaicing the Curved Human Retina, A
* Feature-Based, Robust, Hierarchical Algorithm for Registering Pairs of Images of the Curved Human Retina, A
* Frame-Rate Spatial Referencing Based on Invariant Indexing and Alignment with Application to Laser Retinal Surgery
* Frame-Rate Spatial Referencing Based on Invariant Indexing and Alignment with Application to Online Retinal Image Registration
* Real-time image processing algorithms for an automated retinal laser surgery system
Includes: Tanenbaum, H.L.[Howard L.] Tanenbaum, H.L.
Index for "t"