Co Author Listing * Analysis and Approximation of Some Shape-from-Shading Models for Non-Lambertian Surfaces
* Direct Differential Photometric Stereo Shape Recovery of Diffuse and Specular Surfaces
* Generalised Perspective Shape from Shading with Oren-Nayar Reflectance
* Height-from-Polarisation with Unknown Lighting or Albedo
* High-Order Scheme for Image Segmentation via a Modified Level-Set Method, A
* Linear Depth Estimation from an Uncalibrated, Monocular Polarisation Image
* Linear Differential Constraints for Photo-Polarimetric Height Estimation
* Uncalibrated, Two Source Photo-Polarimetric Stereo
* Unified Approach to the Well-Posedness of Some Non-Lambertian Models in Shape-from-Shading Theory, A
Includes: Tozza, S.[Silvia] Tozza, S.
9 for Tozza, S.
Co Author Listing * Optimization of Edge Detectors for Topographic Maps of Cave Inscriptions
Tozzi, C.L.[Clesio Luis]
Co Author Listing * Abnormal Behavior Detection in Crowded Scenes Based on Optical Flow Connected Components
* Abnormal Crowd Behavior Detection Based on Gaussian Mixture Model
* Concept of Matching Parallelepiped and Its Use in the Correspondence Problem, The
* Discrimination of Natural Contours by Means of Time-Scale-Frequency Decompositions
* integrated approach for segmentation and representation of range images, An
* Recursive Approach to Space Resection Using Straight-Lines, A
* Shape from Shading with Perspective Projection and Camera Calibration
* Surface Reconstruction Using Multiple Light Sources and Perspective Projection
Includes: Tozzi, C.L.[Clesio Luis] Tozzi, C.L.[Clesio L.] Tozzi, C.L.[Clésio L.] Tozzi, C.L.
8 for Tozzi, C.L.
Co Author Listing * Testing an innovative predictive management system for bus fleets: outcomes from the Ravenna case study
Co Author Listing * Inter-Calibration and Statistical Validation of Topside Ionosphere Electron Density Observations Made by CSES-01 Mission
* Investigation of the Physical Processes Involved in GNSS Amplitude Scintillations at High Latitude: A Case Study
* Ionospheric Turbulence and the Equatorial Plasma Density Irregularities: Scaling Features and RODI
* Magnetic Field and Electron Density Scaling Properties in the Equatorial Plasma Bubbles
* Occurrence of GPS Loss of Lock Based on a Swarm Half-Solar Cycle Dataset and Its Relation to the Background Ionosphere
* On the Electron Temperature in the Topside Ionosphere as Seen by Swarm Satellites, Incoherent Scatter Radars, and the International Reference Ionosphere Model
Co Author Listing * Temporal Pattern Detection in Time-Varying Graphical Models
Index for "t"