Co Author Listing * ALS as Tool to Study Preferred Stem Inclination Directions
* Analysing And Quantifying Vegetation Responses To Rainfall With High Resolution Spatio-temporal Time Series Data For Different Ecosystems And Ecotones In Queensland
* Analysis of Airborne Optical and Thermal Imagery for Detection of Water Stress Symptoms
* aTrunk: An ALS-Based Trunk Detection Algorithm
* Challenges and Future Perspectives of Multi-/Hyperspectral Thermal Infrared Remote Sensing for Crop Water-Stress Detection: A Review
* Comparison of Crop Trait Retrieval Strategies Using UAV-Based VNIR Hyperspectral Imaging
* Empirical Assessment of Angular Dependency for RedEdge-M in Sloped Terrain Viticulture, An
* Field Geometry and the Spatial and Temporal Generalization of Crop Classification Algorithms: A Randomized Approach to Compare Pixel Based and Convolution Based Methods
* Forest Disturbance Mapping Using Dense Synthetic Landsat/MODIS Time-Series and Permutation-Based Disturbance Index Detection
* How Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) Trendsfrom Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer (AVHR
* Hyperspectral Thermal Infrared Imaging Instrument for Natural Resources Applications, A
* Improving the Spatial Resolution of Land Surface Phenology by Fusing Medium- and Coarse-Resolution Inputs
* influence of scan mode and circle fitting on tree stem detection, stem diameter and volume extraction from terrestrial laser scans, The
* Introduction of Variable Correlation for the Improved Retrieval of Crop Traits Using Canopy Reflectance Model Inversion
* Land Surface Temperature Retrieval for Agricultural Areas Using a Novel UAV Platform Equipped with a Thermal Infrared and Multispectral Sensor
* Machine Learning Method for Co-Registration and Individual Tree Matching of Forest Inventory and Airborne Laser Scanning Data, A
* Remote Sensing Based Binary Classification of Maize. Dealing with Residual Autocorrelation in Sparse Sample Situations
* Retrieving the Bioenergy Potential from Maize Crops Using Hyperspectral Remote Sensing
* VecTree: Concepts for 3D modelling of deciduous trees from terrestrial Lidar
Includes: Udelhoven, T.[Thomas] Udelhoven, T.
19 for Udelhoven, T.
Co Author Listing * Graph-Regularized Generalized Low-Rank Models
* Online High Rank Matrix Completion
Index for "u"