Bar Aviv, E.
Co Author Listing * Functional 3D Object Classification Using Simulation of Embodied Agent
Includes: Bar Aviv, E. Bar-Aviv, E.
Bar David, I.[Israel]
Co Author Listing * Ghost cancellation of analog TV signals: with applications to IDTV, EDTV, and HDTV
Includes: Bar David, I.[Israel] Bar-David, I.[Israel]
Bar El, D.[Dan]
Co Author Listing * System for implanting an image into a video stream
Includes: Bar El, D.[Dan] Bar-El, D.[Dan]
Bar Haim, A.
Co Author Listing * ScopeFlow: Dynamic Scene Scoping for Optical Flow
Includes: Bar Haim, A. Bar-Haim, A.
Bar Hille, A.[Aharon]
Co Author Listing * Extended Lucas-Kanade Tracking
* Real-time tracking-with-detection for coping with viewpoint change
Includes: Bar Hille, A.[Aharon] Bar-Hille, A.[Aharon]
Bar Hillel, A.[Aharon]
Co Author Listing * Discriminative Ferns Ensemble for Hand Pose Recognition
* Efficient Learning of Relational Object Class Models
* Enhancing Image and Video Retrieval: Learning via Equivalence Constraints
* Fast Multiple-Part Based Object Detection Using KD-Ferns
* Fusing visual and range imaging for object class recognition
* Inference Graphs for CNN Interpretation
* Learning distance functions for image retrieval
* Locally Orderless Tracking
* Object Class Recognition by Boosting a Part-Based Model
* Part-Based Feature Synthesis for Human Detection
* Recent progress in road and lane detection: a survey
Includes: Bar Hillel, A.[Aharon] Bar-Hillel, A.[Aharon] Bar-Hillel, A.
11 for Bar Hillel, A.
Bar Joseph, Z.[Ziv]
Co Author Listing * Modeling Variation in Motion Data
Includes: Bar Joseph, Z.[Ziv] Bar-Joseph, Z.[Ziv]
Bar Lev, A.[Adi]
Co Author Listing * Virtual marionettes: a system and paradigm for real-time 3D animation
Includes: Bar Lev, A.[Adi] Bar-Lev, A.[Adi]
Bar Maor, A.[Amir]
Co Author Listing * Airborne Non-metric Video Image Orientation Determination Using Two GPS Receivers
Includes: Bar Maor, A.[Amir] Bar-Maor, A.[Amir]
Bar Noy, A.
Co Author Listing * Robust multi-agent decision making in faulty environment
Includes: Bar Noy, A. Bar-Noy, A.
Bar Shalom, R.
Co Author Listing * Super-Resolution in PET Imaging
Includes: Bar Shalom, R. Bar-Shalom, R.
Bar Shalom, Y.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Detection Threshold Optimization for Tracking in Clutter
* Estimation of the Support Parameters of a Uniform PDF and the Cramér-Rao-Leibniz Lower Bound
* IMM Estimation for Multitarget-Multisensor Air-Traffic Surveillance
* Interacting Multiple Model Methods in Target Tracking: A Survey
* Low Observable Target Motion Analysis Using Amplitude Information
* Nonlinear Observation Models With Additive Gaussian Noises and Efficient MLEs
* Particle Filter for Tracking Two Closely Spaced Objects Using Monopulse Radar Channel Signals, A
* Precision Tracking Based on Segmentation with Optimal Layering for Imaging Sensors
* Precision Tracking with Segmentation for Imaging Sensors
* Tracking a Maneuvering Target Using Input Estimation Versus the Interacting Multiple Model Algorithm
* Tracking Maneuvering Targets with Multiple Sensors: Does More Data Always Mean Better Estimates?
* Use of Measurements from an Imaging Sensor for Precision Target Tracking
Includes: Bar Shalom, Y. Bar-Shalom, Y. Bar-Shalom, Y.[Yaakov]
12 for Bar Shalom, Y.
Bar Yam, Y.
Co Author Listing * self stabilizing robust region finder applied to color and optical flow pictures, A
Includes: Bar Yam, Y. Bar-Yam, Y.
Bar Yosef, I.[Itay]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive shape prior for recognition and variational segmentation of degraded historical characters
* Binarization, character extraction, and writer identification of historical Hebrew calligraphy documents
* Classification of Hebrew Calligraphic Handwriting Styles: Preliminary Results
* Extraction of specified objects from binary images using object based erosion transform: application to Hebrew calligraphic manuscripts
* Input sensitive thresholding for ancient Hebrew manuscript
* Line Segmentation for Degraded Handwritten Historical Documents
* Unified Framework Based on the Level Set Approach for Segmentation of Unconstrained Double-Sided Document Images Suffering from Bleed-Through, A
Includes: Bar Yosef, I.[Itay] Bar-Yosef, I.[Itay] Bar-Yosef, I.
7 for Bar Yosef, I.
Bar Zion, A.
Co Author Listing * Fast Vascular Ultrasound Imaging With Enhanced Spatial Resolution and Background Rejection
* Improved Contrast-Enhanced Power Doppler Using a Coherence-Based Estimator
Includes: Bar Zion, A. Bar-Zion, A.
Co Author Listing * Improved Noise and Attack Robustness for Semantic Segmentation by Using Multi-Task Training with Self-Supervised Depth Estimation
* Learning Canonical Representations for Scene Graph to Image Generation
* Learning Individual Styles of Conversational Gesture
* Robust Semantic Segmentation by Redundant Networks With a Layer-Specific Loss Contribution and Majority Vote
* Unsupervised Temporal Consistency Metric for Video Segmentation in Highly-Automated Driving
* Vulnerability of Semantic Segmentation Networks to Adversarial Attacks in Autonomous Driving: Enhancing Extensive Environment Sensing, The
Includes: Bar, A. Bär, A. (Maybe also Baer, A.)Bar, A.[Amir]
Bar, A.A.[Abraham A.]
Co Author Listing * Color correction system employing reference pictures
Bar, H.R.[Hans Rudolf]
Co Author Listing * Light Source Metaphor Revisited: Bringing an Old Concept for Teaching Map Projections to the Modern Web, The
Includes: Bar, H.R.[Hans Rudolf] Bär, H.R.[Hans-Rudolf] (Maybe also Baer, H.R.)
Co Author Listing * Beltrami-Mumford-Shah Functional, The
* Blind Space-Variant Single-Image Restoration of Defocus Blur
* Continuum Mechanical Approach to Geodesics in Shape Space, A
* Deblurring of Color Images Corrupted by Impulsive Noise
* Generalized Newton methods for energy formulations in image procesing
* Generalized Newton-Type Methods For Energy Formulations In Image Processing
* Geodesics in Shape Space via Variational Time Discretization
* Hierarchical invariant sparse modeling for image analysis
* Image Deblurring in the Presence of Impulsive Noise
* Image Deblurring in the Presence of Salt-and-Pepper Noise
* Restoration of Images with Piecewise Space-Variant Blur
* Semi-Blind Image Restoration Via Mumford-Shah Regularization
* Strong Solutions for PDE-Based Tomography by Unsupervised Learning
* Variational Framework for Simultaneous Motion Estimation and Restoration of Motion-Blurred Video, A
* Variational Pairing of Image Segmentation and Blind Restoration
15 for Bar, L.
Co Author Listing * FMRI signal modeling using laguerre polynomials
Co Author Listing * Border-Peeling Clustering
Co Author Listing * Registration and Fusion of Multi-Spectral Images Using a Novel Edge Descriptor
Co Author Listing * Robust, Marker-Based Head Tracking for Testing Cognitive Vehicles in the Loop
Includes: Bar, T.[Tobias] Bär, T.[Tobias] (Maybe also Baer, T.)
Co Author Listing * Classification of Artistic Styles Using Binarized Features Derived from a Deep Neural Network
* Congruency-Based Reranking
Index for "b"