Co Author Listing * 3-D Fourier Scattering Transform and Classification of Hyperspectral Images
* case study on data fusion with overlapping segments, A
* Multi-Class Hinge Loss for Conditional GANs, A
* Multiscale and multidirectional tight frames for image analysis
* N-Dimensional Tensor Completion for Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Relaxometry
* Schroedinger Eigenmaps for the Analysis of Biomedical Data
* Solving 2D Fredholm Integral from Incomplete Measurements Using Compressive Sensing
* UL-Isomap based nonlinear dimensionality reduction for hyperspectral imagery classification
Includes: Czaja, W.[Wojciech] Czaja, W.
8 for Czaja, W.
Co Author Listing * Moving Objects Detection and Tracking Framework for UAV-based Surveillance
* Vision-Based Vehicle Speed Measurement Method
Includes: Czajewski, W. Czajewski, W.[Witold]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of diurnal changes in pupil dilation and eyelid aperture
* Automatic remote evaluation system for biometric testing
* CYBORG: Blending Human Saliency Into the Loss Improves Deep Learning-Based Synthetic Face Detection
* DeformIrisNet: An Identity-Preserving Model of Iris Texture Deformation
* Digital and Physical-World Attacks on Remote Pulse Detection
* Domain-Specific Human-Inspired Binarized Statistical Image Features for Iris Recognition
* Eyes have it: New iris-recognition techniques can tell whether an Eye is healthy, diseased: or dead, The
* Human Saliency-Driven Patch-based Matching for Interpretable Post-Mortem Iris Recognition
* Human-Aided Saliency Maps Improve Generalization of Deep Learning
* Implications of ocular pathologies for iris recognition reliability
* Interpretable Deep Learning-Based Forensic Iris Segmentation and Recognition
* Iris Presentation Attack Detection Based on Photometric Stereo Features
* Iris presentation attack detection: Where are we now?
* Performance of Humans in Iris Recognition: The Impact of Iris Condition and Annotation-Driven Verification
* Post-Mortem Iris Recognition Resistant to Biological Eye Decay Processes
* Post-mortem iris recognition with deep-learning-based image segmentation
* Presentation Attack Detection for Iris Recognition: An Assessment of the State-of-the-Art
* Remote Pulse Estimation in the Presence of Face Masks
* response to the European Data Protection Supervisor Misunderstandings in Biometrics by the European Association for Biometrics, A
* Saliency-Guided Textured Contact Lens-Aware Iris Recognition
* This Face Does Not Exist... But It Might Be Yours! Identity Leakage in Generative Models
* Unifying frame rate and temporal dilations for improved remote pulse detection
Includes: Czajka, A.[Adam] Czajka, A.
22 for Czajka, A.
Co Author Listing * Constraint Satisfaction Framework with Bayesian Inference for Model-Based Object Recognition, A
Co Author Listing * 3D object retrieval by 3D curve matching
Co Author Listing * Scalable Architecture for Operational FMV Exploitation, A
Co Author Listing * Modeling and Rendering of Volumetric Clouds in Real-Time with Unreal Engine 4
* Real-Time Simulation of Animated Characters Crowd in Unreal Engine 4
Co Author Listing * Cropmarks in Aerial Archaeology: New Lessons from an Old Story
Includes: Czajlik, Z.[Zoltan] Czajlik, Z.[Zoltán]
Index for "c"