Co Author Listing * Very large scale nearest neighbor search: Ideas, strategies and challenges
Co Author Listing * Being bored? Recognising natural interest by extensive audiovisual integration for real-life application
* Deep Video Deblurring: The Devil is in the Details
* Graphical Model for unifying tracking and classification within a multimodal Human-Robot Interaction scenario, A
* Graphical Models for real-time capable gesture recognition
* Lightweight Probabilistic Deep Networks
* Parametric Object Motion from Blur
* Tracking using Bayesian inference with a two-layer Graphical Model
Includes: Gast, J.[Jurgen] Gast, J. Gast, J.[Jochen]
7 for Gast, J.
Co Author Listing * compact harmonic code for early vision based on anisotropic frequency channels, A
* Man-Machine Communication System Based on the Visual Analysis of Dynamic Gestures, A
Includes: Gastaldi, G.[Giulia] Gastaldi, G.
Co Author Listing * How to drive passenger airport experience: A decision support system based on user profile
* Large-scale road safety evaluation using extreme value theory
Co Author Listing * Color Distribution Information for the Reduced-Reference Assessment of Perceived Image Quality
* Efficient approximate Regularized Least Squares by Toeplitz matrix
* How to apply spatial saliency into objective metrics for JPEG compressed images?
* Image Polarity Detection on Resource-Constrained Devices
* Objective quality assessment of displayed images by using neural networks
* Supporting visual quality assessment with machine learning
Includes: Gastaldo, P. Gastaldo, P.[Paolo]
Co Author Listing * omnidirectional stereoscopic sensor: Spherical color image acquisition, An
Co Author Listing * Combining shape prior and statistical features for active contour segmentation
* Region-based active contours using geometrical and statistical features for image segmentation
* Tracking video objects using active contours
* Using the Shape Gradient for Active Contour Segmentation: From the Continuous to the Discrete Formulation
Co Author Listing * Land Cover Changes in Open-Cast Mining Complexes Based on High-Resolution Remote Sensing Data
Gastellu Etchegorry, J.
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Four Kernel-Driven Models in the Thermal Infrared Band
* Mapping the Irradiance Field of a Single Tree: Quantifying Vegetation-Induced Adjacency Effects
* Potentials and Limits of Vegetation Indices With BRDF Signatures for Soil-Noise Resistance and Estimation of Leaf Area Index
Includes: Gastellu Etchegorry, J. Gastellu-Etchegorry, J.
Gastellu Etchegorry, J.P.[Jean Philippe]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Workflow Feature Selection on Forest LAI Prediction with Sentinel-2A MSI, Landsat 7 ETM+ and Landsat 8 OLI
* Building a Forward-Mode Three-Dimensional Reflectance Model for Topographic Normalization of High-Resolution (1-5 m) Imagery: Validation Phase in a Forested Environment
* Deep Learning Application to Surface Properties Retrieval Using TIR Measurements: A Fast Forward/Reverse Scheme to Deal with Big Data Analysis from New Satellite Generations
* Discrete Anisotropic Radiative Transfer (DART 5) for Modeling Airborne and Satellite Spectroradiometer and LIDAR Acquisitions of Natural and Urban Landscapes
* Hybrid Scene Structuring for Accelerating 3D Radiative Transfer Simulations
* ICARE-VEG: A 3D physics-based atmospheric correction method for tree shadows in urban areas
* Impact of Modeling Abstractions When Estimating Leaf Mass per Area and Equivalent Water Thickness over Sparse Forests Using a Hybrid Method
* Impact of Tree Crown Transmittance on Surface Reflectance Retrieval in the Shade for High Spatial Resolution Imaging Spectroscopy: A Simulation Analysis Based on Tree Modeling Scenarios
* Introduction of Clouds In Dart Model
* Investigating the Utility of Wavelet Transforms for Inverting a 3-D Radiative Transfer Model Using Hyperspectral Data to Retrieve Forest LAI
* Modeling Mean Radiant Temperature Distribution in Urban Landscapes Using DART
* Modeling Small-Footprint Airborne Lidar-Derived Estimates of Gap Probability and Leaf Area Index
* Monitoring Forest Phenology and Leaf Area Index with the Autonomous, Low-Cost Transmittance Sensor PASTiS-57
* Simulation-Based Evaluation of the Estimation Methods of Far-Red Solar-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence Escape Probability in Discontinuous Forest Canopies
Includes: Gastellu Etchegorry, J.P.[Jean Philippe] Gastellu-Etchegorry, J.P.[Jean-Philippe] Gastellu-Etchegorry, J.P. Gastellu-Etchegorry, J.P.[Jean P.]
14 for Gastellu Etchegorry, J.P.
Co Author Listing * Automatic 3D lip shape segmentation and modelling
Co Author Listing * Appearance-based Loop Closure Detection with Scale-restrictive Visual Features
* bio-inspired multi-camera system for dynamic crowd analysis, A
* Can Speedup Assist Accuracy? An On-Board GPU-Accelerated Image Georeference Method for UAVs
* Deep learning features exception for cross-season visual place recognition
* Disparity Estimation on Log-Polar Images and Vergence Control
* Efficient hierarchical matching algorithm for processing uncalibrated stereo vision images and its hardware architecture
* Evaluation of shape descriptors for shape-based image retrieval
* Evaluation of two-part algorithms for objects' depth estimation
* Fast centre-surround contrast modification
* Fuzzy Soft Mathematical Morphology
* Global Localization for Future Space Exploration Rovers
* Hot spot method for pedestrian detection using saliency maps, discrete Chebyshev moments and support vector machine
* Image moment invariants as local features for content based image retrieval using the Bag-of-Visual-Words model
* new hardware structure for implementation of soft morphological filters, A
* Non-linear image processing in hardware
* Parallel Architecture for Implementation of Filters Based on Order Statistics, A
* Realization of Rank Order Filters Based on Majority Gate
* SPARTAN system: Towards a low-cost and high-performance vision architecture for space exploratory rovers
* stereo matching approach based on particle filters and scattered control landmarks, A
* Stereo vision for robotic applications in the presence of non-ideal lighting conditions
* System to Navigate a Robot into a Ship Structure, A
* tensor-based deep learning framework, A
* Tracking-DOSeqSLAM: A dynamic sequence-based visual place recognition paradigm
Includes: Gasteratos, A.[Antonios] Gasteratos, A.
23 for Gasteratos, A.
Co Author Listing * Implementation of An On-Board Compression System Based on Wavelet Transform
Co Author Listing * Generative Adversarial Network for Pansharpening With Spectral and Spatial Discriminators
* Residual Dense Generative Adversarial Network For Pansharpening With Geometrical Constraints, A
Includes: Gastineau, A.[Anais] Gastineau, A.[Anaďs] Gastineau, A.
Co Author Listing * Role of Remote Sensing Data in Habitat Suitability and Connectivity Modeling: Insights from the Cantabrian Brown Bear, The
Includes: Gaston, A.[Aitor] Gastón, A.[Aitor]
Co Author Listing * Digitization of Blocks And Virtual Anastylosis of An Antique Facade In Pont-sainte-maxence (france)
Co Author Listing * Water Content Continuous Monitoring of Grapevine Xylem Tissue Using a Portable Low-Power Cost-Effective FMCW Radar
Includes: Gaston, D. Gastón, D.
Co Author Listing * Matching Larger Image Areas for Unconstrained Face Identification
Gaston, K.J.[Kevin J.]
Co Author Listing * Effects of the COVID-19 Lockdown on Urban Light Emissions: Ground and Satellite Comparison
* Evolution of Brightness and Color of the Night Sky in Madrid
* First Estimation of Global Trends in Nocturnal Power Emissions Reveals Acceleration of Light Pollution
* Global Trends in Exposure to Light Pollution in Natural Terrestrial Ecosystems
* National Scale Spatial Variation in Artificial Light at Night
* Species: Identification of wasps using principal component associative memories
Includes: Gaston, K.J.[Kevin J.] Gaston, K.J.
Co Author Listing * Tactile Recognition and Localization Using Object Models: The Case of Polyhedra on a Plane
Co Author Listing * Design and evaluation of a system for microscope-assisted guided interventions (MAGI)
Co Author Listing * Distributed Sensor Perception via Sparse Representation
Index for "g"