Co Author Listing * Spatiotemporal Change of Urban Agriculture Using Google Earth Imagery: A Case of Municipality of Nakhonratchasima City, Thailand
Co Author Listing * Compressive sensed video recovery via iterative thresholding with random transforms
* Conic Quadratic Programming Approach to Physical Layer Multicasting for Large-Scale Antenna Arrays, A
* Fast Converging Algorithm for Weighted Sum Rate Maximization in Multicell MISO Downlink
Includes: Juntti, M.[Markku] Juntti, M.
Co Author Listing * OBF Database: A Large Face Video Database for Remote Physiological Signal Measurement and Atrial Fibrillation Detection, The
Co Author Listing * Adding single tree features and correcting edge tree effects enhance the characterization of seedling stands with single-photon airborne laser scanning
* Investigating Bi-Temporal Hyperspectral Lidar Measurements from Declined Trees: Experiences from Laboratory Test
* Measuring Leaf Water Content with Dual-Wavelength Intensity Data from Terrestrial Laser Scanners
* Modelling Daily Gross Primary Productivity with Sentinel-2 Data in the Nordic Region: Comparison with Data from MODIS
* Multispectral Imagery Provides Benefits for Mapping Spruce Tree Decline Due to Bark Beetle Infestation When Acquired Late in the Season
* Novel Method to Simultaneously Measure Leaf Gas Exchange and Water Content, A
* Structural Changes in Boreal Forests Can Be Quantified Using Terrestrial Laser Scanning
* Upscaling Northern Peatland CO2 Fluxes Using Satellite Remote Sensing Data
Includes: Junttila, S. Junttila, S.[Samuli] Junttila, S.[Sofia]
8 for Junttila, S.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive algorithm for large scale DTM interpolation from lidar data for forestry applications in steep forested terrain
* Algorithm for Extracting Digital Terrain Models under Forest Canopy from Airborne LiDAR Data
* Combining Camera Relascope-Measured Field Plots and Multi-Seasonal Landsat 8 Imagery for Enhancing the Forest Inventory of Boreal Forests in Central Russia
* Distribution Statistics Preserving Post-Processing Method With Plot Level Uncertainty Analysis for Remotely Sensed Data-Based Forest Inventory Predictions
* Large tree diameter distribution modelling using sparse airborne laser scanning data in a subtropical forest in Nepal
* LiDAR-Assisted Multi-Source Program (LAMP) for Measuring Above Ground Biomass and Forest Carbon
* Linear Models for Airborne-Laser-Scanning-Based Operational Forest Inventory With Small Field Sample Size and Highly Correlated LiDAR Data
* Moving Voxel Method for Estimating Canopy Base Height from Airborne Laser Scanner Data
* Variance-preserving mosaicing of multiple satellite images for forest parameter estimation: Radiometric normalization
Includes: Junttila, V.[Virpi] Junttila, V.
9 for Junttila, V.
Co Author Listing * Segmentation Based Noise Variance Estimation from Background MRI Data
Co Author Listing * Framework for Photon Counting Quantitative Material Decomposition
Index for "j"