Co Author Listing * Comparison of Two Morphological Techniques in the Classification of Urban Land Cover, A
* Estimating and Monitoring Land Surface Phenology in Rangelands: A Review of Progress and Challenges
* Feature Selection on Sentinel-2 Multispectral Imagery for Mapping a Landscape Infested by Parthenium Weed
* Mapping spatial variability of foliar nitrogen in coffee (Coffea arabica L.) plantations with multispectral Sentinel-2 MSI data
* Predicting Spatial Distribution of Key Honeybee Pests in Kenya Using Remotely Sensed and Bioclimatic Variables: Key Honeybee Pests Distribution Models
* Usability, Strength and Practicality of The Upcoming Hyspiri In Detecting Maize Gray Leafy Spot in Relation to Sentinel-2 Msi, VenÁs And Landsat 8 Oli Spectral Band-settings
Includes: Odindi, J.[John] Odindi, J.
Co Author Listing * Discrimination of Tomato Plants (solanum Lycopersicum) Grown Under Anaerobic Baffled Reactor Effluent, Nitrified Urine Concentrate And Commercial Hydroponic Fertilizer Regimes Using Multi-source Satellite
Co Author Listing * Feature Vector Construction Method for Iris Recognition
Index for "o"