Co Author Listing * Analysis of the Backscattered Energy in Terrestrial Laser Scanning Data
* Automated Extraction of Shallow Erosion Areas Based on Multi-Temporal Ortho-Imagery
* Automatic Extraction of Vertical Walls from Mobile and Airborne Laser Scanning Data
* Calibration and Validation of a Detailed Architectural Canopy Model Reconstruction for the Simulation of Synthetic Hemispherical Images and Airborne LiDAR Data
* Comprehensive Spectral Signal Investigation Of A Larch Forest Combining Ground- And Satellite-based Measurements
* Crowdsourcing, Citizen Science or Volunteered Geographic Information? The Current State of Crowdsourced Geographic Information
* Derivation of Three-Dimensional Displacement Vectors from Multi-Temporal Long-Range Terrestrial Laser Scanning at the Reissenschuh Landslide (Tyrol, Austria)
* Derivation of tree skeletons and error assessment using LiDAR point cloud data of varying quality
* Detection and Modelling of 3D Trees from Mobile Laser Scanning Data
* Detection of Collapsed Buildings by Classifying Segmented Airborne Laser Scanner Data
* Extraction of Vertical Walls from Mobile Laser Scanning Data for Solar Potential Assessment
* Feasibility of Facade Footprint Extraction from Mobile Laser Scanning Data
* Glacier Surface Segmentation Using Airborne Laser Scanning Point Cloud and Intensity Data
* Mapping Alpine Vegetation Location Properties By Dense Matching
* Object based analysis of airborne laser scanning data for natural hazard purposes using open source components
* Object detection in airborne LIDAR data for improved solar radiation modeling in urban areas
* Preface - Isprs Workshop Laser Scanning 2019
* Sentinel-1 and Ground-Based Sensors for Continuous Monitoring of the Corvara Landslide (South Tyrol, Italy)
* Simulating Unmanned-aerial-vehicle Based Laser Scanning Data For Efficient Mission Planning in Complex Terrain
* Training In Innovative Technologies for Close-range Sensing In Alpine Terrain - 3rd Edition
* Validation of Earth Observation Time-Series: A Review for Large-Area and Temporally Dense Land Surface Products
Includes: Rutzinger, M.[Martin] Rutzinger, M.
21 for Rutzinger, M.
Index for "r"