Co Author Listing * Perceptive User Interface, a Generic Approach
Servagi Vernat, S.[Stephanie]
Co Author Listing * Random walkers on morphological trees: A segmentation paradigm
Includes: Servagi Vernat, S.[Stephanie] Servagi-Vernat, S.[Stephanie]
Co Author Listing * Interactive segmentation of medical images using belief propagation with level sets
Servais, C.P.[Christian P.]
Co Author Listing * Nitrous Oxide Profiling from Infrared Radiances (NOPIR): Algorithm Description, Application to 10 Years of IASI Observations and Quality Assessment
Co Author Listing * Affine motion compensation using a content-based mesh
* Motion-Compensation Using Variable-Size Block-Matching with Binary Partition Trees
* Progressive polygon encoding of segmentation maps
Co Author Listing * Crowdsourcing Thousands of Specialized Labels: A Bayesian Active Training Approach
* How Do Deep Convolutional SDM Trained on Satellite Images Unravel Vegetation Ecology?
Includes: Servajean, M. Servajean, M.[Maximilien]
Co Author Listing * Visual planes-based simultaneous localization and model refinement for augmented reality
Co Author Listing * Quantitative and kinetic evolution of wound healing through image analysis
Co Author Listing * Results from Verification of Reference Irradiance and Radiance Sources Laboratory Calibration Experiment Campaign
Servaui Vernat, S.
Co Author Listing * Matching Filtering by Region-Based Attributes on Hierachical Structures for Image Co-Segmentation
Includes: Servaui Vernat, S. Servaui-Vernat, S.
Servera, J.V.[J. Vicent]
Co Author Listing * Design of a Generic 3-D Scene Generator for Passive Optical Missions and Its Implementation for the ESA's FLEX/Sentinel-3 Tandem Mission
* Gradient-Based Automatic Lookup Table Generator for Radiative Transfer Models
Includes: Servera, J.V.[J. Vicent] Servera, J.V.
Co Author Listing * Predicting individual quality ratings of compressed images through deep CNNs-based artificial observers
Servetto, S.D.[Sergio D.]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Servetto, S.D.[Sergio D.]: servetto AT ece cornell edu
* Binary Markov Model for the Quantized Wavelet Coefficients of Images and Its Rate/Distortion Optimization, A
* Capacity issues in digital image watermarking
* Image Coding Based on a Morphological Representation of Wavelet Data
* Multiple Description Wavelet Based Image Coding
* Optimal Segmentation of a VBR Source for its Parallel Transmission over Multiple ATM Connections
* Sensing Lena: Massively Distributed Compression of Sensor Images
* Stochastic modeling and entropy constrained estimation of motion from image sequences
* Video Multicast Over Fair Queueing Networks
* Video Streaming over the Public Internet: Multiple Description Codes and Adaptive Transport Protocols
* Wavelet based image coding via morphological prediction of significance
Includes: Servetto, S.D.[Sergio D.] Servetto, S.D.
12 for Servetto, S.D.
Co Author Listing * practical methodology for computer-aided design of custom 3D printable casts for wrist fractures, A
Servia Rodriguez, S.
Co Author Listing * Inferring Contexts From Facebook Interactions: A Social Publicity Scenario
Includes: Servia Rodriguez, S. Servia-Rodriguez, S.
Co Author Listing * Assessing The Impacts Of Flooding Caused By Extreme Rainfall Events Through A Combined Geospatial And Numerical Modeling Approach
* Beyond Flood Hazard Maps: Detailed Flood Characterization with Remote Sensing, GIS and 2D Modelling
* Influence of River Bed Elevation Survey Configurations and Interpolation Methods on the Accuracy of LIDAR DTM-Based River Flow Simulations
Co Author Listing * Inversion of the sliding Fourier transform using only two frequency bins and its application to source separation
Includes: Serviere, C. Servière, C.
Co Author Listing * AR GIS on a Physical Map Based on Map Image Retrieval Using LLAH Tracking
* Global scheme for iterative mojette reconstructions
* Image Based View Localization System Retrieving from a Panorama Database by SURF
* Shape Measurement System of Foot Sole Surface from Flatbed Scanner Image
* study of virtual visual servoing sensitivity in the context of image/GIS registration for urban environments, A
* Towards a Sensitive Urban Wind Representation in Virtual Reality
* Validation of Mojette reconstruction from Radon acquisitions
* Video/GIS registration system based on skyline matching method
Includes: Servieres, M.[Myriam] Servières, M.[Myriam] Servières, M. Servieres, M.
8 for Servieres, M.
Co Author Listing * Methodology for Spatial Consistency Improvement of Geographic Databases, A
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Quadrature Filters and the Recovery of Phase from Fringe Pattern Images
* General n -dimensional quadrature transform and its application to interferogram demodulation
* Robust Filters for Low-Level Vision
Includes: Servin, M. Servin, M.[Manuel]
Co Author Listing * SLiX: A GIS Toolbox to Support Along-Stream Knickzones Detection through the Computation and Mapping of the Stream Length-Gradient (SL) Index
Index for "s"