Acosta Cabronero, J.
Co Author Listing * New Fast Accurate Nonlinear Medical Image Registration Program Including Surface Preserving Regularization, A
Includes: Acosta Cabronero, J. Acosta-Cabronero, J.
Acosta Medina, C.D.[Carlos Daniel]
Co Author Listing * Finite Rank Series Modeling for Discrimination of Non-stationary Signals
* Human Activity Recognition by Class Label LLE
* Image Synthesis Based on Manifold Learning
* Improved Multi-class Spectral Clustering Based on Normalized Cuts, An
* Multiple Manifold Learning by Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction
* Quadratic Problem Formulation with Linear Constraints for Normalized Cut Clustering
* Recursive Separation of Stationary Components by Subspace Projection and Stochastic Constraints
* Spectral Correlation Measure for Selecting Intrinsic Mode Functions
* Stationary Signal Separation Using Multichannel Local Segmentation
Includes: Acosta Medina, C.D.[Carlos Daniel] Acosta-Medina, C.D.[Carlos Daniel] Acosta-Medina, C.D. Acosta-Medina, C.D.[Carlos D.]
9 for Acosta Medina, C.D.
Acosta Mendoza, N.[Niusvel]
Co Author Listing * Feature Space Reduction for Graph-Based Image Classification
* Genetic Programming of Heterogeneous Ensembles for Classification
* Image Classification Using Frequent Approximate Subgraphs
* Image Clustering Based on Frequent Approximate Subgraph Mining
* Mining Generalized Closed Patterns from Multi-graph Collections
* New Method Based on Graph Transformation for FAS Mining in Multi-graph Collections, A
* new proposal for graph-based image classification using frequent approximate subgraphs, A
* On Speeding up Frequent Approximate Subgraph Mining
Includes: Acosta Mendoza, N.[Niusvel] Acosta-Mendoza, N.[Niusvel]
8 for Acosta Mendoza, N.
Acosta Mesa, H.G.[Hector Gabriel]
Co Author Listing * Diagnosis of Chronic Idiopathic Inflammatory Bowel Disease Using Bayesian Networks
* Modeling Aceto-White Temporal Patterns to Segment Colposcopic Images
* Windowing strategy for Distributed Data Mining optimized through GPUs, A
Includes: Acosta Mesa, H.G.[Hector Gabriel] Acosta-Mesa, H.G.[Héctor-Gabriel]
Acosta Munoz, C.
Co Author Listing * Classification of Seismic Volcanic Signals Using Hidden-Markov-Model-Based Generative Embeddings
Includes: Acosta Munoz, C. Acosta-Munoz, C.
Acosta Porras, E.A.
Co Author Listing * Estimation Of Phosphorus Emissions In The Upper Iguazu Basin (brazil) Using Gis And The More Model
Acosta Serafini, P.M.
Co Author Listing * Predictive multiple sampling algorithm with overlapping integration intervals for linear wide dynamic range integrating image sensors
Includes: Acosta Serafini, P.M. Acosta-Serafini, P.M.
Co Author Listing * Photo-Realistic Single Image Super-Resolution Using a Generative Adversarial Network
* Real-Time Video Super-Resolution with Spatio-Temporal Networks and Motion Compensation
Acosta, A.A.R.[Alejandro A. Ramirez]
Co Author Listing * Optimized robust multi-sensor scheme for simultaneous video and image iris recognition
Includes: Acosta, A.A.R.[Alejandro A. Ramirez] Acosta, A.A.R.[Alejandro A. Ramírez]
Acosta, A.T.R.[Alicia Teresa Rosario]
Co Author Listing * Strength in Numbers: Combining Multi-Source Remotely Sensed Data to Model Plant Invasions in Coastal Dune Ecosystems
Co Author Listing * Robust selection of parametric motion models in image sequences
Co Author Listing * Statistical Tuning of Adaptive-Weight Depth Map Algorithm
* Tuning of Adaptive Weight Depth Map Generation Algorithms
Co Author Listing * pipeline virtual environment architecture for multicore processor systems, A
Acosta, G.G.[Gerardo G.]
Co Author Listing * Median Filtering: A New Insight
Co Author Listing * Image Similarity Assessment Based on Coefficients of Spatial Association
Co Author Listing * Combined Voxel and Particle Filter-Based Approach for Fast Obstacle Detection and Tracking in Automotive Applications, A
* Contour-based focus of attention mechanism to speed up object detection and labeling in 3D scenes
* Real-time adaptive obstacle detection based on an image database
Includes: Acosta, L. Acosta, L.[Leopoldo]
Co Author Listing * Depth-Map-Based Scene Analysis for Active Navigation in Virtual Angioscopy
* Developing A Next Generation Colonoscopy Simulator
* Spatial Nonparametric Mixed-Effects Model with Spatial-Varying Coefficients for Analysis of Populations
* Statistical Shape Model to Generate a Planning Library for Cervical Adaptive Radiotherapy
* Surface-Base Approach Using a Multi-scale EM-ICP Registration for Statistical Population Analysis
* Surface-Constrained Nonrigid Registration for Dose Monitoring in Prostate Cancer Radiotherapy
Includes: Acosta, O. Acosta, O.[Oscar]
Co Author Listing * UAV Monitoring For Enviromental Management In Galapagos Islands
Index for "a"