Co Author Listing * Grid-based SAH BVH construction on a GPU
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Curvature-Guided Image Filtering for Structure + Texture Image Decomposition
* Adaptive Fourier-Based Surface Reconstruction
* Dynamic Distance-Based Shape Features for Gait Recognition
* Dynamic mesh optimization for polygonized implicit surfaces with sharp features
* Feature-preserving denoising of time-varying range data
* Image Compression with Anisotropic Diffusion
* Implicit Image Differentiation and Filtering with Applications to Image Sharpening
* Improving Robustness and Precision in GEI + HOG Action Recognition
* Mean Value Bézier Maps
* On covariate factor detection and removal for robust gait recognition
* On Implicit Image Derivatives and Their Applications
* On stochastic methods for surface reconstruction
* Towards Robust Gait Recognition
Includes: Belyaev, A. Belyaev, A.[Alexander]
13 for Belyaev, A.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Multialphabet Arithmetic Coding Based on Generalized Virtual Sliding Window, An
* Drone HDR Infrared Video Coding via Aerial Map Prediction
* Efficient Adaptive Binary Range Coder and Its VLSI Architecture, An
* efficient multiplication-free and look-up table-free adaptive binary arithmetic coder, An
* Efficient Storage of Infrared Video of Drone Inspections via Iterative Aerial Map Construction, An
* Low-Complexity Bit-Plane Entropy Coding and Rate Control for 3-D DWT Based Video Coding, A
* Low-complexity compression of high dynamic range infrared images with JPEG compatibility
* Tensor-based linear dynamical systems for action recognition from 3D skeletons
* Use of Automotive Radars in Video-Based Overtaking Assistance Applications, The
Includes: Belyaev, E. Belyaev, E.[Evgeny]
9 for Belyaev, E.
Co Author Listing * Ensembling Neural Networks for Digital Pathology Images Classification and Segmentation
* Standardized Assessment of Automatic Segmentation of White Matter Hyperintensities and Results of the WMH Segmentation Challenge
Includes: Belyaev, M.[Mikhail] Belyaev, M.
Co Author Listing * Convolutional neural networks: Ensemble modeling, fine-tuning and unsupervised semantic localization for neurosurgical CLE images
Index for "b"