Co Author Listing * Curvature-Based Adaptive Remeshing Forwavelet-Based Multiresolution 3D Meshes
* DaVaW: A Python Library for Medical Image Processing Applications
* Remeshing algorithm for multiresolution prior model in segmentation
Co Author Listing * Fast and accurate algorithm for the short-pulse electromagnetic scattering from conducting circular plates buried inside a lossy dispersive half-space
Co Author Listing * Active MAP Inference in CRFs for Efficient Semantic Segmentation
* Are spatial and global constraints really necessary for segmentation?
* Conditional Random Fields for multi-camera object detection
* Harmony potentials for joint classification and segmentation
* Harmony Potentials: Fusing Global and Local Scale for Semantic Image Segmentation
* Hierarchical CRF with product label spaces for parts-based models
* Nested Sparse Quantization for Efficient Feature Coding
* Online Video SEEDS for Temporal Window Objectness
* Optimal feature selection for subspace image matching
* Predicting When Saliency Maps are Accurate and Eye Fixations Consistent
* Reconstruction of Inextensible Surfaces on a Budget via Bootstrapping
* SALICON: Reducing the Semantic Gap in Saliency Prediction by Adapting Deep Neural Networks
* Saliency Prediction with Active Semantic Segmentation
* SEEDS: Superpixels Extracted Via Energy-Driven Sampling
* Sparse Quantization for Patch Description
Includes: Boix, X.[Xavier] Boix, X.
15 for Boix, X.
Co Author Listing * Special Issue on Pattern Recognition Techniques in Data Mining
Includes: Boixader, D.[Dionis] Boixader, D.[Dionís]
Index for "b"