Co Author Listing * Object Contour Refinement Using Instance Segmentation in Dental Images
Co Author Listing * Active Contour Segmentation with a Parametric Shape Prior: Link with the Shape Gradient
* Attenuation map segmentation without reconstruction using a level set method in nuclear medicine imaging
* Fast k nearest neighbor search using GPU
* High Dimensional Framework for Joint Color-Spatial Segmentation, A
* High-dimensional statistical distance for region-of-interest tracking: Application to combining a soft geometric constraint with radiometry
* High-Dimensional Statistical Measure for Region-of-Interest Tracking
* Image restoration using a kNN-variant of the mean-shift
* Inward and Outward Curve Evolution Using Level Set Method
* Joint Appearance and Deformable Shape for Nonparametric Segmentation
* K-nearest neighbor search: Fast GPU-based implementations and application to high-dimensional feature matching
* Minimum-Entropy Procedure for Robust Motion Estimation, A
* Motion and Appearance Nonparametric Joint Entropy for Video Segmentation
* Outer-Layer Based Tracking using Entropy as a Similarity Measure
* Patch confidence k-nearest neighbors denoising
* Robust Motion-Based Segmentation in Video Sequences using Entropy Estimator
* Segmentation of a Vector Field: Dominant Parameter and Shape Optimization
* Space-Time Segmentation Based on a Joint Entropy with Estimation of Nonparametric Distributions
* Space-time segmentation using level set active contours applied to myocardial gated SPECT
* Sparse Multiscale Patches for Image Processing
* Using the Shape Gradient for Active Contour Segmentation: From the Continuous to the Discrete Formulation
Includes: Debreuve, E. Debreuve, E.[Eric] Debreuve, É.[Éric] Debreuve, É.
20 for Debreuve, E.
Co Author Listing * Fast and Automatic Stereo Vision Matching Algorithm-Based on Dynamic-Programming Method
Co Author Listing * Classification of Ceramic Shards Based on Convolutional Neural Network
Co Author Listing * Joint Segmentation/Registration Model Based on a Nonlocal Characterization of Weighted Total Variation and Nonlocal Shape Descriptors, A
* Multi-tasking to Correct: Motion-Compensated MRI via Joint Reconstruction and Registration
* Non-local Topology-Preserving Segmentation-Guided Registration Model, A
* Spatially-Variant Kernel for Optical Flow Under Low Signal-to-Noise Ratios Application to Microscopy
* Unified Hyperelastic Joint Segmentation/Registration Model Based on Weighted Total Variation and Nonlocal Shape Descriptors, A
* Variational Model Dedicated to Joint Segmentation, Registration, and Atlas Generation for Shape Analysis, A
Includes: Debroux, N.[Noemie] Debroux, N.[Noémie] Debroux, N.
Co Author Listing * Online Handwritten Segmentation in Linear Drawings
* Recursive Estimation of Parameters of Straight Lines and Circles: Application to the Segmentation of the Rey's Complex Figure
Includes: Debrucq, D. deBrucq, D.
Co Author Listing * Detection and Visualization of Surface-Pockets to Enable Phenotyping Studies
Debrunner, C.H.[Christian H.]
Co Author Listing * email: Debrunner, C.H.[Christian H.]: cdebrunne AT mines edu
* Autonomous Vehicle Video Aided Navigation: Coupling INS and Video Approaches
* Development and analysis of a real-time human motion tracking system
* Direct Data Approximation Based Motion Estimation Algorithm, A
* Individual recognition from periodic activity using hidden markov models
* Integrated Use of 3-D Site Models and ATR in SAR Image Exploitation
* Monte Carlo Visual Tracking Using Color Histograms and a Spatially Weighted Oriented Hausdorff Measure
* Motion and Structure Factorization and Segmentation of Long Multiple Motion Image Sequences
* Segmentation and Factorization-Based Motion and Structure Estimation for Long Image Sequences
* Stochastic car tracking with line- and color-based features
Includes: Debrunner, C.H.[Christian H.] Debrunner, C.H.[Chris H.] Debrunner, C.H.
10 for Debrunner, C.H.
Co Author Listing * Multi-resolution an multi-sensor data fusion for remote sensing in detecting air pollution
Co Author Listing * Linear Convolution Filter to Reduce Computational Complexity Based on Discrete Hirschman Transform
* Signal Exclusive Adaptive Average Filter for Impulse Noise Suppression
Co Author Listing * Navigating the Landscape for Real-Time Localization and Mapping for Robotics and Virtual and Augmented Reality
Co Author Listing * Color Image Quality Index Based on the UIQI
* Discrete wavelet transform with optimal joint localization for determining the number of image texture segments
* Gust Front Detection in Weather Radar Images by Entropy Matched Functional Template
* Linear Convolution Filter to Reduce Computational Complexity Based on Discrete Hirschman Transform
* Multi-resolution an multi-sensor data fusion for remote sensing in detecting air pollution
* Polarimetric Azimuthal Spectral Histogram Exposes Types of Mixed Scatterers and the Cause for Unexpected Polarimetric Averages
* spatially selective filter based on the undecimated wavelet transform that is robust to noise estimation error, A
* wavelet filter bank which minimizes a novel translation invariant discrete uncertainty measure, A
Includes: DeBrunner, V. DeBrunner, V.[Victor]
8 for DeBrunner, V.
Co Author Listing * Lapped Multiple Bases Algorithms for Still Image Compression without Blocking Effect
* Nested partitions using texture segmentation
* On the use of (lapped) multiple transforms in still image compression
Co Author Listing * Classification of Dune Vegetation from Remotely Sensed Hyperspectral Images
* Generic Wavelet-Based Hyperspectral Classification Applied to Vegetation Stress Detection
Includes: Debruyn, W.[Walter] Debruyn, W.
Index for "d"