Dutra da Silva, R.[Ricardo]
Co Author Listing * Constructing Point Clouds from Underwater Stereo Movies
Dutra Silva, L.[Lara]
Co Author Listing * Species Distribution Modeling: Comparison of Fixed and Mixed Effects Models Using INLA
Dutra, A.C.[Andeise Cerqueira]
Co Author Listing * Mapping Burned Areas of Mato Grosso State Brazilian Amazon Using Multisensor Datasets
* Vegetation Fraction Images Derived from PROBA-V Data for Rapid Assessment of Annual Croplands in Brazil
Dutra, A.J.S.[Alessandro J.S.]
Co Author Listing * Successive Approximation Trellis-Coded Vector Quantization for Embedded Coders
Dutra, C.R.S.[Cristianne R. S.]
Co Author Listing * Person Re-Identification Based on Weighted Indexing Structures
* Predominant color name indexing structure for person re-identification
Includes: Dutra, C.R.S.[Cristianne R. S.] Dutra, C.R.S.
Co Author Listing * Cold Bias of ERA5 Summertime Daily Maximum Land Surface Temperature over Iberian Peninsula
* Long Term Global Surface Soil Moisture Fields Using an SMOS-Trained Neural Network Applied to AMSR-E Data
* Monitoring and Forecasting the Impact of the 2018 Summer Heatwave on Vegetation
* Satellite and In Situ Observations for Advancing Global Earth Surface Modelling: A Review
Co Author Listing * comparative analysis of ALOS PALSAR L-band and RADARSAT-2 C-band data for land-cover classification in a tropical moist region, A
Dutra, L.V.[Luciano Vieira]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of a Modified Version of the EM Algorithm for Remote Sensing Data Classification
* Examining Multi-Legend Change Detection in Amazon with Pixel and Region Based Methods
* Examining Spatial Distribution and Dynamic Change of Urban Land Covers in the Brazilian Amazon Using Multitemporal Multisensor High Spatial Resolution Satellite Imagery
* Image Re-Segmentation Applied to Urban Imagery
* innovative support vector machine based method for contextual image classification, An
* Land Use and Land Cover Mapping in the Brazilian Amazon Using Polarimetric Airborne P-Band SAR Data
* Mapping Fractional Cropland Distribution in Mato Grosso, Brazil Using Time Series MODIS Enhanced Vegetation Index and Landsat Thematic Mapper Data
* Meta-Methodology for Improving Land Cover and Land Use Classification with SAR Imagery, A
* Stochastic Approaches of Minimum Distance Method for Region Based Classification
Includes: Dutra, L.V.[Luciano Vieira] Dutra, L.V.[Luciano V.] Dutra, L.V.
9 for Dutra, L.V.
Co Author Listing * On the use of local ray termination for efficiently constructing qualitative BSPs, BIHs and (S)BVHs
* Overall gloss evaluation in the presence of multiple cues to surface glossiness
* Reflection reprojection using temporal coherence
* RPV Model Parameters Based on Hyperspectral Bidirectional Reflectance Measurements of Fagus sylvatica L. Leaves.
* Scene-Adapted Structured Light
Includes: Dutre, P.[Philip] Dutré, P.[Philip] Dutré, P.
Co Author Listing * Easy Rigging of Face by Automatic Registration and Transfer of Skinning Parameters
* Real-Time Dynamic Wrinkles of Face for Animated Skinned Mesh
Includes: Dutreve, L.[Ludovic] Dutreve, L.
Dutrieux, L.P.[Loic Paul]
Co Author Listing * Monitoring forest cover loss using multiple data streams, a case study of a tropical dry forest in Bolivia
Includes: Dutrieux, L.P.[Loic Paul] Dutrieux, L.P.[Loïc Paul]
Co Author Listing * Scientific Challenges and Present Capabilities in Underwater Robotic Vehicle Design and Navigation for Oceanographic Exploration Under-Ice
Co Author Listing * Comparative Assessment of the Performance of Individual Tree Crowns Delineation Algorithms from ALS Data in Tropical Forests, A
Includes: Dutrieux, R.[Raphael] Dutrieux, R.[Raphaël]
Index for "d"