Co Author Listing * Using a Multibeam Echosounder to Monitor an Artificial Reef
Co Author Listing * ChaLearn Looking at People 2015 challenges: Action spotting and cultural event recognition
* ChaLearn Looking at People 2015: Apparent Age and Cultural Event Recognition Datasets and Results
* Visual words dictionaries and fusion techniques for searching people through textual and visual attributes
Includes: Fabian, J.[Junior] Fabian, J.
Co Author Listing * algorithm for iris extraction, An
* Blurring Mean-Shift with a Restricted Data-Set Modification for Applications in Image Processing
* Fast Mean Shift Algorithm Based on Discretisation and Interpolation
* Mixture of Gaussians Exploiting Histograms of Oriented Gradients for Background Subtraction
* Vision-Based Algorithm for Parking Lot Utilization Evaluation Using Conditional Random Fields, A
Includes: Fabian, T.[Tomas] Fabián, T.[Tomáš]
Co Author Listing * QRCODE and RFID Integrated Technologies for the Enhancement of Museum Collections
Co Author Listing * Potential of Airborne Imaging Spectroscopy at Czechglobe
Includes: Fabianek, T. Fabiánek, T.
Co Author Listing * Dynamics of Beliefs and Strategy of Perception
Co Author Listing * Spontaneous and Non-Spontaneous 3D Facial Expression Recognition Using a Statistical Model with Global and Local Constraints
Co Author Listing * New accelerated graph-based method of image segmentation applying minimum spanning tree
Co Author Listing * Airway Segmentation, Skeletonization, and Tree Matching to Improve Registration of 3D CT Images with Large Opacities in the Lungs
* Airway Tree Segmentation from CT Scans Using Gradient-Guided 3D Region Growing
* Automatic Assessment of Skull Circumference in Craniosynostosis
* Computer vision system for high temperature measurements of surface properties
* Extraction of Airways From CT (EXACT'09)
* Fuzzy Segmentation Method for Images of Heat-Emitting Objects, A
* Image processing and analysis algorithms for yarn hairiness determination
* Segmentation of 3D Images Using the Random Walking Technique on a Randomly Created Image Adjacency Graph, The
* U-CatcHCC: An Accurate HCC Detector in Hepatic DCE-MRI Sequences Based on an U-Net Framework
Includes: Fabijanska, A.[Anna] Fabijanska, A.
9 for Fabijanska, A.
Co Author Listing * Automated Building Detection Using RANSAC from Classified LIDAR Point Cloud Data
Co Author Listing * Invariant representation for blur and down-sampling transformations
Co Author Listing * Theoretical Analysis of Bagging as a Linear Combination of Classifiers, A
Index for "f"