Co Author Listing * On the Results of the First Mobile Biometry (MOBIO) Face and Speaker Verification Evaluation
Includes: Fauve, B.[Benoit] Fauve, B.[Benoît]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Pixel Neighborhood Definition for the Classification of Hyperspectral Images with Support Vector Machines and Composite Kernel
* Advances in Spectral-Spatial Classification of Hyperspectral Images
* Decision Fusion for the Classification of Urban Remote Sensing Images
* Detection of individual trees in urban alignment from airborne data and contextual information: A marked point process approach
* Hierarchical Bayesian image analysis: From low-level modeling to robust supervised learning
* Hyperspectral Image Unmixing With LiDAR Data-Aided Spatial Regularization
* Mapping tree species of forests in southwest France using Sentinel-2 image time series
* Object-Based Classification of Grasslands from High Resolution Satellite Image Time Series Using Gaussian Mean Map Kernels
* Parsimonious Mahalanobis kernel for the classification of high dimensional data
* Potential of Sentinel-2 and SPOT5 (Take5) time series for the estimation of grasslands biodiversity indices
* spatial-spectral kernel-based approach for the classification of remote-sensing images, A
* Spectral and Spatial Classification of Hyperspectral Data Using SVMs and Morphological Profiles
* Spectro-Temporal Heterogeneity Measures from Dense High Spatial Resolution Satellite Image Time Series: Application to Grassland Species Diversity Estimation
* Statistical Stability and Spatial Instability in Mapping Forest Tree Species by Comparing 9 Years of Satellite Image Time Series
* Tree Species Classification in Temperate Forests Using Formosat-2 Satellite Image Time Series
* Tree species discrimination in temperate woodland using high spatial resolution Formosat-2 time series
Includes: Fauvel, M.[Mathieu] Fauvel, M.
16 for Fauvel, M.
Co Author Listing * Automated cell analysis in 2D and 3D: A comparative study
Co Author Listing * Geometrical Key-Frame Selection Method Exploiting Dominant Motion Estimation in Video, A
* Robust and Automatic Face Tracker Dedicated to Broadcast Videos, A
Includes: Fauvet, B.[Brigitte] Fauvet, B.
Co Author Listing * Detection of QRS complex in ECG signal based on classification approach
* Entire Reflective Object Surface Structure Understanding
* Entire reflective object surface structure understanding based on reflection motion estimation
* Extracting Noise Elements while Preserving Edges in Spatial Domain
* Manufactured object sub-segmentation based on reflection motion estimation
* Noise Estimation From Digital Step-Model Signal
* QRS Complex Detection by Non Linear Thresholding of Modulus Maxima
Includes: Fauvet, E.[Eric] Fauvet, E.
7 for Fauvet, E.
Index for "f"