Co Author Listing * Fourier phase shift location estimation of unfocused optical point spread functions
* Motion estimation and compensation technologies for standards conversion
Co Author Listing * Clinical DT-MRI Estimation, Smoothing, and Fiber Tracking With Log-Euclidean Metrics
* DT-REFinD: Diffusion Tensor Registration With Exact Finite-Strain Differential
* Improving image quality in small animal diffusion tensor imaging at 7T
* Riemannian Framework for Tensor Computing, A
Includes: Fillard, P.[Pierre] Fillard, P.
Co Author Listing * Discrete Box-Constrained Minimax Classifier for Uncertain and Imbalanced Class Proportions
* Dynamic Image Quantization Using Leaky Integrate-and-Fire Neurons
* epsilon-Optimal Non-Bayesian Anomaly Detection for Parametric Tomography
* Hybrid weighted-stego detection using machine learning
* Neuro-Inspired Quantization
* Retina-Inspired Filter
* Retinal-inspired filtering for dynamic image coding
* Simulation of image time series from dynamical fractional brownian fields
* Statistical Detection of an Anomaly from a Few Noisy Tomographic Projections, A
* Uniformly minimum variance unbiased estimation for asynchronous event-based cameras
Includes: Fillatre, L.[Lionel] Fillatre, L.
10 for Fillatre, L.
Co Author Listing * HW/SW co-design of a visual SLAM application
* Non-Polyhedral Landmark Recognition using 3D Depth Images and Partially Correct Models
Includes: Fillatreau, P.[Philippe] Fillatreau, P.
Co Author Listing * Extraction of 3D hand shape and posture from images sequences from sign language recognition
Co Author Listing * Using sensor pattern noise for camera model identification
Co Author Listing * Shapes and metrics
Co Author Listing * Motion Scaling for High-Performance Driving Simulators
Co Author Listing * Generic Object Discrimination for Mobile Assistive Robots Using Projective Light Diffusion
* Latent Discriminant Deterministic Uncertainty
* Learning Structure-from-Motion from Motion
* Neural Network Fusion of Color, Depth and Location for Object Instance Recognition on a Mobile Robot
* SnapNet-R: Consistent 3D Multi-view Semantic Labeling for Robotics
* spherical representation for efficient visual loop closing, A
* Using Semantic Information to Improve Generalization of Reinforcement Learning Policies for Autonomous Driving
Includes: Filliat, D. Filliat, D.[David]
7 for Filliat, D.
Filliben, J.J.[James J.]
Co Author Listing * Human Inspired Local Ratio-Based Algorithm for Edge Detection in Fluorescent Cell Images, A
* Sensitivity analysis for biometric systems: A methodology based on orthogonal experiment designs
Co Author Listing * new ab initio reconstruction method from unknown-direction projections of 2D binary set, A
Co Author Listing * Uncertainty in Satellite-Derived Surface Irradiances and Challenges in Producing Surface Radiation Budget Climate Data Record
Co Author Listing * ChromaChord: A virtual musical instrument
Index for "f"