Galdames, F.J.[Francisco J.]
Co Author Listing * Face recognition under pose variation with active shape model to adjust Gabor filter kernels and to correct feature extraction location
* Face recognition under pose variation with local Gabor features enhanced by Active Shape and Statistical Models
* Fusion of local normalization and Gabor entropy weighted features for face identification
* Linear Versus Nonlinear Neural Modeling for 2-D Pattern Recognition
Includes: Galdames, F.J.[Francisco J.] Galdames, F.J.
Co Author Listing * BIRD: Watershed Based IRis Detection for mobile devices
* CFAR Detection of Extended Objects in High-Resolution SAR Images
* Combining Hardwaremetry and Biometry for Human Authentication via Smartphones
* Destriping MODIS Data Using Overlapping Field-of-View Method
* Embedded Zerotree Wavelet Coding of Multispectral Images
* Eye movement analysis for human authentication: a critical survey
* FIRE: Fast Iris REcognition on mobile phones by combining colour and texture features
* FIRME: Face and Iris Recognition for Mobile Engagement
* Fusing iris colour and texture information for fast iris recognition on mobile devices
* GANT: Gaze analysis technique for human identification
* IDEM: Iris DEtection on Mobile Devices
* Multimodal authentication on smartphones: Combining iris and sensor recognition for a double check of user identity
* Stochastic Modeling and Simulation of Delay: Doppler Maps in GNSS-R Over the Ocean
* Synthetic Aperture Radar Processing with GPGPU
* Towards demographic categorization using gaze analysis
Includes: Galdi, C.[Chiara] Galdi, C.
15 for Galdi, C.
Co Author Listing * Use of MODIS Images to Quantify the Radiation and Energy Balances in the Brazilian Pantanal
Co Author Listing * On the SNR Variability in Noisy Compressed Sensing
Galdon, R.M.[Raul Moreno]
Co Author Listing * Decorrelation of Satellite Precipitation Estimates in Space and Time
Includes: Galdon, R.M.[Raul Moreno] Galdón, R.M.[Raul Moreno]
Co Author Listing * Adversarial Synthesis of Retinal Images from Vessel Trees
* Automatic Red-Channel underwater image restoration
* Deep Convolutional Artery/Vein Classification of Retinal Vessels
* Deep Neural Network for Vessel Segmentation of Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscopy Images, A
* End-to-End Adversarial Retinal Image Synthesis
* Enhanced Variational Image Dehazing
* Fusion-Based Variational Image Dehazing
* Intensity normalization of sidescan sonar imagery
* Learned Pre-processing for Automatic Diabetic Retinopathy Detection on Eye Fundus Images
* On the Duality Between Retinex and Image Dehazing
* Pectoral Muscle Segmentation in Mammograms Based on Cartoon-Texture Decomposition
* Spatial Enhancement by Dehazing for Detection of Microcalcifications with Convolutional Nets
* Variational Framework for Single Image Dehazing, A
* Weakly Supervised Fog Detection
Includes: Galdran, A.[Adrian] Galdrán, A. Galdran, A.
14 for Galdran, A.
Index for "g"