Co Author Listing * Assessing post-fire vegetation recovery using red-near infrared vegetation indices: Accounting for background and vegetation variability
* Burned Area Mapping in Greece Using SPOT-4 HRVIR Images and Object-Based Image Analysis
* Comparative Analysis of EO-1 Hyperion, Quickbird and Landsat TM Imagery for Fuel Type Mapping of a Typical Mediterranean Landscape, A
* object oriented approach for the discrimination of forest areas under the criteria of forest legislation in Greece using very high resolution data, An
Includes: Gitas, I. Gitas, I.[Ioannis]
Gitas, I.Z.[Ioannis Z.]
Co Author Listing * Burned Area Mapping Using Support Vector Machines and the FuzCoC Feature Selection Method on VHR IKONOS Imagery
* Comparison of Global and Continental Land Cover Products for Selected Study Areas in South Central and Eastern European Region
* Decision Fusion Based on Hyperspectral and Multispectral Satellite Imagery for Accurate Forest Species Mapping
* Estimating Rice Agronomic Traits Using Drone-Collected Multispectral Imagery
* Evaluation of ALOS PALSAR Imagery for Burned Area Mapping in Greece Using Object-Based Classification
* Exploring the Relationship between Burn Severity Field Data and Very High Resolution GeoEye Images: The Case of the 2011 Evros Wildfire in Greece
* Genetic Fuzzy-Rule-Based Classifier for Land Cover Classification From Hyperspectral Imagery, A
* Mapping Postfire Vegetation Recovery Using EO-1 Hyperion Imagery
* Midterm Fire Danger Prediction Using Satellite Imagery and Auxiliary Thematic Layers
* Object-Based Approach for Fire History Reconstruction by Using Three Generations of Landsat Sensors, An
* Use of LUCAS LC Point Database for Validating Country-Scale Land Cover Maps
Includes: Gitas, I.Z.[Ioannis Z.] Gitas, I.Z.
11 for Gitas, I.Z.
Index for "g"