Guralnick, R.P.[Robert P.]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Methods and Remote-Sensing Derived Covariates for Regional Predictions of 1 km Daily Maximum Air Temperature, An
* EarthEnv-DEM90: A nearly-global, void-free, multi-scale smoothed, 90m digital elevation model from fused ASTER and SRTM data
Co Author Listing * Assessing Image Quality Issues for Real-World Problems
* CTMC: Cell Tracking with Mitosis Detection Dataset Challenge
* Guided Image Inpainting: Replacing an Image Region by Pulling Content From Another Image
* How to Collect Segmentations for Biomedical Images? A Benchmark Evaluating the Performance of Experts, Crowdsourced Non-experts, and Algorithms
* ICORD: Intelligent Collection of Redundant Data: A Dynamic System for Crowdsourcing Cell Segmentations Accurately and Efficiently
* Predicting Foreground Object Ambiguity and Efficiently Crowdsourcing the Segmentation(s)
* Predicting How to Distribute Work Between Algorithms and Humans to Segment an Image Batch
* Pull the Plug? Predicting If Computers or Humans Should Segment Images
* SAGE: An approach and implementation empowering quick and reliable quantitative analysis of segmentation quality
* Unconstrained Foreground Object Search
* VizWiz Grand Challenge: Answering Visual Questions from Blind People
* VizWiz-Priv: A Dataset for Recognizing the Presence and Purpose of Private Visual Information in Images Taken by Blind People
* Why Does a Visual Question Have Different Answers?
Includes: Gurari, D. Gurari, D.[Danna]
13 for Gurari, D.
Co Author Listing * On the Difficulties Involved in the Segmentation of Pictures
Co Author Listing * Perception of Springs With Visual and Proprioceptive Motion Cues: Implications for Prosthetics
Co Author Listing * visual attention based reference free perceptual quality metric, A
Index for "g"