Guralnick, R.P.[Robert P.]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Methods and Remote-Sensing Derived Covariates for Regional Predictions of 1 km Daily Maximum Air Temperature, An
* EarthEnv-DEM90: A nearly-global, void-free, multi-scale smoothed, 90m digital elevation model from fused ASTER and SRTM data
Co Author Listing * How to Collect Segmentations for Biomedical Images? A Benchmark Evaluating the Performance of Experts, Crowdsourced Non-experts, and Algorithms
* ICORD: Intelligent Collection of Redundant Data: A Dynamic System for Crowdsourcing Cell Segmentations Accurately and Efficiently
* Predicting Foreground Object Ambiguity and Efficiently Crowdsourcing the Segmentation(s)
* Pull the Plug? Predicting If Computers or Humans Should Segment Images
* SAGE: An approach and implementation empowering quick and reliable quantitative analysis of segmentation quality
* VizWiz Grand Challenge: Answering Visual Questions from Blind People
Includes: Gurari, D.[Danna] Gurari, D.
Co Author Listing * On the Difficulties Involved in the Segmentation of Pictures
Co Author Listing * Perception of Springs With Visual and Proprioceptive Motion Cues: Implications for Prosthetics
Co Author Listing * visual attention based reference free perceptual quality metric, A
Index for "g"