Co Author Listing * Adaptive Approach to Video Tracking, An
* Image Processing for Position Detection
Includes: Kabuka, M. Kabuka, M.[Mansur]
Kabuka, M.R.[Mansur R.]
Co Author Listing * email: Kabuka, M.R.[Mansur R.]: kabuka AT umiami ir miami edu
* Automatic Moving Object Extraction for Content-Based Applications
* Automatic Navigation System for Vision Guided Vehicles Using a Double Heuristic and a Finite State Machine, An
* Binary object representation and recognition using the Hilbert morphological skeleton transform
* Combining weather condition data to predict traffic flow: A GRU-based deep learning approach
* Design of Supervised Classifiers Using Boolean Neural Networks
* Edge-Detection In Medical Images Using A Genetic Algorithm
* Hidden Markov models-based 3D MRI brain segmentation
* Labeling of MR brain images using Boolean neural network
* novel feature recognition neural network and its application to character recognition, A
* Position Verification of a Mobile Robot Using Standard Pattern
* Real-Time System for Accurate Three-Dimensional Position Determination and Verification
* Reply to: Comments on Design of Supervised Classifiers Using Boolean Neural Networks
Includes: Kabuka, M.R.[Mansur R.] Kabuka, M.R.
13 for Kabuka, M.R.
Co Author Listing * Low-cost solution to on-line color filter array demosaicking
Includes: Kabukcu, G.[Gokhan] Kabukcu, G.[Gökhan]
Kaburlasos, V.G.[Vassilis G.]
Co Author Listing * Binary Image 2D Shape Learning and Recognition Based on Lattice-Computing (LC) Techniques
* Distance and similarity measures between intuitionistic fuzzy sets: A comparative analysis from a pattern recognition point of view
* Evaluation of shape descriptors for shape-based image retrieval
Includes: Kaburlasos, V.G.[Vassilis G.] Kaburlasos, V.G.
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Registration Methods on Thoracic CT: The EMPIRE10 Challenge
* Functional Non-rigid Registration Validation: A CT Phantom Study
* Variational Image Registration with Local Properties
Includes: Kabus, S. Kabus, S.[Sven]
Index for "k"