Co Author Listing * Bias in Deep Neural Networks in Land Use Characterization for International Development
Co Author Listing * Contributor-Focused Intrinsic Quality Assessment of OpenStreetMap in Mozambique Using Unsupervised Machine Learning, A
Co Author Listing * Assessing the Condition of Buried Pipe Using Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
Maduranga, U.G.D.[Uruvitiya Gamage Dilaj]
Co Author Listing * Distribution of Lightning Accidents in Sri Lanka from 1974 to 2019 Using the DesInventar Database
Madurapperuma, A.P.[Ajith P.]
Co Author Listing * Computational Model for Recognizing Emotion with Intensity for Machine Vision Applications, A
* Integrating Animated Pedagogical Agent as Motivational Supporter into Interactive System
* Multi-agent Based Interactive System Towards Child's Emotion Performances Quantified Through Affective Body Gestures, A
* Towards Recognizing Emotion with Affective Dimensions Through Body Gestures
Includes: Madurapperuma, A.P.[Ajith P.] Madurapperuma, A.P.
Co Author Listing * Factors Influencing Movement of the Manila Dunes and Its Impact on Establishing Non-Native Species
Madurapperuma, B.D.[Buddhika D.]
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing Approach to Detect Burn Severity Risk Zones in Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
Co Author Listing * Estimating traffic intensity using profile images on rectified images
* Estimating Vehicle Velocity Using Image Profiles on Rectified Images
* Estimation of vehicle velocity and traffic intensity using rectified images
* Synthetic OCT data for image processing performance testing
Includes: Maduro, C.[Cristina] Maduro, C.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Detection of Tuberculosis in Chest Radiographs Using a Combination of Textural, Focal, and Shape Abnormality Analysis
* Localized Energy-Based Normalization of Medical Images: Application to Chest Radiography
* Novel Multiple-Instance Learning-Based Approach to Computer-Aided Detection of Tuberculosis on Chest X-Rays, A
* On Combining Multiple-Instance Learning and Active Learning for Computer-Aided Detection of Tuberculosis
Index for "m"