Co Author Listing * Algorithm for Scale- and Rotation-Invariant Recognition of Two-Dimensional Objects, An
* Knowledge-Based Interactive Robot-Vision System, A
* Medium Level Vision
* Optimal Line Following Algorithm, An
* Real Time Edge Detector Using Local Operators
* Simplified and Fast Version of the Hueckel Operator for Finding Optimal Edges in Pictures, A
Includes: Mero, L.[Laszlo] Mérö, L.[László] Mero, L.
Merodo, J.A.F.[Jose Antonio Fernandez]
Co Author Listing * Protection of Cultural Heritage Sites from Geo-Hazards: The PROTHEGO Project, The
Includes: Merodo, J.A.F.[Jose Antonio Fernandez] Merodo, J.A.F.[José Antonio Fernandez]
Co Author Listing * Diagnostic Tools for Lab-on-Chip Applications Based on Coherent Imaging Microscopy
Co Author Listing * Effects of the Gesture Viewpoint on the Students' Memory of Words and Stories, The
* Multimodality and Gestures in the Teacher's Communication
Co Author Listing * Operational SAR Data Processing in GIS Environments for Rapid Disaster Mapping
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Red and Far-Red Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence and Their Ratio in Different Canopies Based on Observed and Modeled Data
* ASAP - Anomaly hot Spots of Agricultural Production, a new early warning decision support system developed by the Joint Research Centre
* Assessing canopy PRI from airborne imagery to map water stress in maize
* Discriminating Irrigated and Rainfed Maize with Diurnal Fluorescence and Canopy Temperature Airborne Maps
* Evaluating NDVI Data Continuity Between SPOT-VEGETATION and PROBA-V Missions for Operational Yield Forecasting in North African Countries
* Evaluation of Agreement Between Space Remote Sensing SPOT-VEGETATION fAPAR Time Series
* Investigating the Relationship between the Inter-Annual Variability of Satellite-Derived Vegetation Phenology and a Proxy of Biomass Production in the Sahel
* Nitrogen Status Assessment for Variable Rate Fertilization in Maize through Hyperspectral Imagery
* Phenology-Based Biomass Estimation to Support Rangeland Management in Semi-Arid Environments
* Remote Sensing Based Yield Estimation in a Stochastic Framework: Case Study of Durum Wheat in Tunisia
* Remote sensing monitoring of land restoration interventions in semi-arid environments using a before-after control-impact statistical design
Includes: Meroni, M.[Michele] Meroni, M.
11 for Meroni, M.
Co Author Listing * Photogrammetric And Lidar Documentation Of The Royal Chapel (cathedral-mosque Of Cordoba, Spain)
Includes: Merono, J.E. Merońo, J.E.
Co Author Listing * Maximizing Network Lifetime through Optimal Power Consumption in Wireless Sensor Networks
Co Author Listing * Image Segmentation Through Dual Pyramid of Agents
Index for "m"