Co Author Listing * Variation of color discrimination across the life span
Co Author Listing * Novel Method for Race Determination of Human Skulls, A
Co Author Listing * Impact of Visual-Haptic Spatial Discrepancy on Targeting Performance
* PassBYOP: Bring Your Own Picture for Securing Graphical Passwords
Co Author Listing * Ground Truth Annotated Video Dataset for Moving Object Detection in Degraded Atmospheric Outdoor Scenes, A
* Unified Graphical Models Framework for Automated Mitosis Detection in Human Embryos, A
Oakley, J.P.[John P.]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Oakley, J.P.[John P.]: j p oakley AT umist ac uk
* Advantages of multiscale product filters for dynamic range compression in images
* comparison of system architectures for intelligent document understanding, A
* Correction of Simple Contrast Loss in Color Images
* Curvature Sensitive Filter and Its Application in Microfossil Image Characterization
* Database Management System For Vision Applications, A
* Efficient and Robust Local Boundary Operator, An
* Efficient Method for Finding the Position of Object Boundaries to Sub-Pixel Precision
* Efficient Representation of Object Shape for Silhouette Intersection
* Enhancement of Color Images in Poor Visibility Conditions
* Function Space Model for Digital Image Sampling and Its Applications in Image Reconstruction, A
* Implementation of Oriented Filters for Arc Detection
* Improving Image Quality in Poor Visibility Conditions Using a Physical Model for Contrast Degradation
* Local Method for Curved Edges and Corners
* Measuring Geometrical Parameters of Involute Spur Gears to Sub-pixel Resolution
* Novel Approach to Boundary Finding
* Physics-based approach to color image enhancement in poor visibility conditions
* Registration of image sets using silhouette consistency
* Statistical Model for the Realiability of Motion Tracking Using Mean Normalised Correlation, A
* Visual search in natural scenes explained by local color properties
Includes: Oakley, J.P.[John P.] Oakley, J.P.
21 for Oakley, J.P.
Index for "o"