Co Author Listing * Automatic Mapping of Settlement Areas Using a Knowledge-Based Image Interpretation System
* Automatic Quality Surveillance of GIS Data with GEOAIDA
* Knowledge Based System for the Interpretation of Complex Scenes
* Knowledge-Based System for Context Dependent Evaluation of Remote Sensing Data, A
* Mono-temporal GIS Update Assistance System Based on Unsupervised Coherence Analysis and Evolutionary Optimisation
* Semantic Interpretation of Remote Sensing Data
Includes: Pahl, M.[Martin] Pahl, M.
Co Author Listing * Active Robot Vision and Primary Ocular Processes
* Active Vision as Methodology
* Dynamic Fixation
* Dynamic Fixation and Active Perception
* Head-Eye System for Active, Purposive Computer Vision, A
* Head-Eye System: Analysis and Design, A
* Heads, Eyes, and Head-Eye Systems
* Integrating Primary Ocular Processes
* Mechatronics of Active Vision
Includes: Pahlavan, K. Pahlavan, K.[Kourosh]
9 for Pahlavan, K.
Co Author Listing * Analyzing Performances of Different Atmospheric Correction Techniques for Landsat 8: Application for Coastal Remote Sensing
* Atmospheric Correction Inter-Comparison Exercise
* Calibration/validation Of Landsat-derived Ocean Colour Products In Boston Harbour
* Impact of Spatial Sampling on Continuity of MODIS-VIIRS Land Surface Reflectance Products: A Simulation Approach
* Mapping Substrate Types and Compositions in Shallow Streams
* Observations and Recommendations for the Calibration of Landsat 8 OLI and Sentinel 2 MSI for Improved Data Interoperability
* Toward Long-Term Aquatic Science Products from Heritage Landsat Missions
* Using Landsat-8 Images for Quantifying Suspended Sediment Concentration in Red River (Northern Vietnam)
8 for Pahlevan, N.
Co Author Listing * Two Methods for Analyzing Pleural Smears for the Presence of Abnormalities
Index for "p"