Co Author Listing * Action Recognition Using Motion Primitives and Probabilistic Edit Distance
* Finding Motion Primitives in Human Body Gestures
Includes: Reng, L. Reng, L.[Lars]
Co Author Listing * Integration of Automatic Identification System (AIS) Data and Single-Channel Synthetic Aperture Radar (SA
* Performance of Stereoradargrammetric Methods Applied to Spaceborne Monostatic-Bistatic Synthetic Aperture Radar
* Segmentation of Marine SAR Images by Sublook Analysis and Application to Sea Traffic Monitoring
* Spatial Resolution of Bistatic Synthetic Aperture Radar: Impact of Acquisition Geometry on Imaging Performance
* Use of Doppler Parameters for Ship Velocity Computation in SAR Images
Includes: Renga, A.[Alfredo] Renga, A.
Co Author Listing * Study of the Impact of Pre-processing Applied to Images Acquired by the Cygno Experiment
Co Author Listing * Assessing Habitat Quality of Forest-Corridors through NDVI Analysis in Dry Tropical Forests of South India: Implications for Conservation
Co Author Listing * StegoHunter: Steganalysis of LSB Embedded Images Based on Stego-Sensitive Threshold Close Color Pair Signature
Co Author Listing * Bundle Adjustment Using Space-Based Triangulation Method for Improving the Landsat Global Ground Reference
* Evaluation of Sensor and Environmental Factors Impacting the Use of Multiple Sensor Data for Time-Series Applications
Co Author Listing * Efficient Change Detection for Very Large Motion Blurred Images
* From Bows to Arrows: Rolling Shutter Rectification of Urban Scenes
* Image Registration and Change Detection under Rolling Shutter Motion Blur
* Motion Estimation and Classification in Compressive Sensing from Dynamic Measurements
* Rolling Shutter Super-Resolution
* Rolling shutter super-resolution in burst mode
* Semi-Supervised Learning of Camera Motion from A Blurred Image
* Unrolling the Shutter: CNN to Correct Motion Distortions
Includes: Rengarajan, V.[Vijay] Rengarajan, V.
8 for Rengarajan, V.
Co Author Listing * Elderly driver retraining using automatic evaluation system of safe driving skill
Co Author Listing * JAVA-based Texture Analysis Employing Neighborhood Gray-Tone Difference Matrix (NGTDM) for Optimization of Land Use Classifications in High Resolution Remote Sensing Data
Rengifo Gallego, J.I.[Juan Ignacio]
Co Author Listing * Hot Spot Analysis versus Cluster and Outlier Analysis: An Enquiry into the Grouping of Rural Accommodation in Extremadura (Spain)
Includes: Rengifo Gallego, J.I.[Juan Ignacio] Rengifo-Gallego, J.I.[Juan-Ignacio]
Index for "r"