Co Author Listing * general method for the point of regard estimation in 3D space, A
* Geometrical and computational aspects of Spectral Support Estimation for novelty detection
* Linear Solvability in the Viewing Graph
Co Author Listing * Use of Photogrammetry to Construct Time Series of Vegetation Permeability to Water and Seed Transport in Agricultural Waterways, The
Co Author Listing * Ruins and Urban Context: Analysis Towards Conservation and Enhancement
Co Author Listing * Can SMOS Data be Used Directly on the 15-km Discrete Global Grid?
* Cumulative Distribution Function Method for Normalizing Variable-Angle Microwave Observations, A
* Medium-Resolution Soil Moisture Retrieval Using the Bayesian Merging Method
* Sensitivity of Sentinel-1 Backscatter to Vegetation Dynamics: An Austrian Case Study
* Simulation of the SMAP Data Stream From SMAPEx Field Campaigns in Australia
* Soil Moisture Active Passive Experiments (SMAPEx): Toward Soil Moisture Retrieval From the SMAP Mission, The
* Soil moisture retrieval from airborne L-band passive microwave using high resolution multispectral data
* Toward Vicarious Calibration of Microwave Remote-Sensing Satellites in Arid Environments
Includes: Rudiger, C. Rüdiger, C. Rüdiger, C.[Christoph]
8 for Rudiger, C.
Co Author Listing * Aerial GANeration: Towards Realistic Data Augmentation Using Conditional GANs
Includes: Rudiger, T.[Tobias] Rüdiger, T.[Tobias]
Co Author Listing * Machine Learning for the New York City Power Grid
* New Techniques for Preserving Global Structure and Denoising with Low Information Loss in Single-Image Super-Resolution
* Online coordinate boosting
Co Author Listing * Accurate Estimation of Discontinuous Optical Flow by Minimizing Divergence Related Functionals
* Adaptive Change Detection
* Epipolar Photogrammetry: A novel method for forensic image comparison and measurement
* Meaningful automatic video demultiplexing with unknown number of cameras, contrast changes, and motion
* Velocity estimation from images sequence and application to super-resolution
Includes: Rudin, L.[Lenny] Rudin, L.
Co Author Listing * Feature-Oriented Image Enhancement Using Shock Filters
* Nonlinear total variation based noise removal algorithms
* Total variation based image restoration with free local constraints
Co Author Listing * Hybrid Small Animal Imaging System Combining Magnetic Resonance Imaging With Fluorescence Tomography Using Single Photon Avalanche Diode Detectors
Co Author Listing * Optimal Multiple Threshold Scheme for Image Segmentation, An
Co Author Listing * Keypoint Extraction and Selection for Object Recognition
* novel multi modal tracking method based on depth and semantic color features for human robot interaction, A
* Portable, automatic water level estimation using mobile phone cameras
* robust real-time tracking system based on an adaptive selection mechanism for mobile robots, A
* Saliency Detection and Object Localization in Indoor Environments
Includes: Rudinac, M.[Maja] Rudinac, M.
Co Author Listing * Automatic tagging and geotagging in video collections and communities
* Blackthorn: Large-Scale Interactive Multimodal Learning
* Discovering Geographic Regions in the City Using Social Multimedia and Open Data
* Generating Visual Summaries of Geographic Areas Using Community-Contributed Images
* Interactive Multimodal Learning for Venue Recommendation
* Learning Crowdsourced User Preferences for Visual Summarization of Image Collections
* Leveraging visual concepts and query performance prediction for semantic-theme-based video retrieval
* Rethinking Summarization and Storytelling for Modern Social Multimedia
* Ten Research Questions for Scalable Multimedia Analytics
Includes: Rudinac, S.[Stevan] Rudinac, S.
9 for Rudinac, S.
Co Author Listing * Implementation and Testing of Low Cost UAV Platform for Orthophoto Imaging
Index for "r"