Co Author Listing * METU-MMDS: An Intelligent Multimedia Database System for Multimodal Content Extraction and Querying
* Multimodal vehicle type classification using convolutional neural network and statistical representations of MFCC
Includes: Sert, M.[Mustafa] Sert, M.
Co Author Listing * Graph-based saliency and ensembles of convolutional neural networks for glaucoma detection
* Wavelet-based deep learning for skin lesion classification
Co Author Listing * Accuracy Assessment of Different Digital Surface Models
* Assessment Of Classification Accuracies Of Sentinel-2 And Landsat-8 Data For Land Cover / Use Mapping
* Automated Orthorectification of VHR Satellite Images by SIFT-Based RPC Refinement
* Automatic Road Extraction from Historical Maps Using Deep Learning Techniques: A Regional Case Study of Turkey in a German World War II Map
* Comparative Research on Deep Learning Approaches for Airplane Detection from Very High-Resolution Satellite Images
* Comparison of Landscape Metrics for Three Different Level Land Cover/Land Use Maps
* Rethinking CNN-Based Pansharpening: Guided Colorization of Panchromatic Images via GANs
* Sentinel-1 Based Flood Mapping Using Interferometric Coherence And Intensity Change Detection Approach
* Separating Built-Up Areas from Bare Land in Mediterranean Cities Using Sentinel-2A Imagery
* Urban Land Cover/use Change Detection Using High Resolution Spot 5 And Spot 6 Images And Urban Atlas Nomenclature
* Use of Semivariograms to Identify Earthquake Damage in an Urban Area
Includes: Sertel, E.[Elif] Sertel, E.
11 for Sertel, E.
Co Author Listing * Computer-aided evaluation of neuroblastoma on whole-slide histology images: Classifying grade of neuroblastic differentiation
* Computer-Aided Grading of Neuroblastic Differentiation: Multi-Resolution and Multi-Classifier Approach
* Computer-aided prognosis of neuroblastoma on whole-slide images: Classification of stromal development
* Image Analysis Approach for Detecting Malignant Cells in Digitized H&E-stained Histology Images of Follicular Lymphoma, An
* Multiple Instance Learning Approach toward Optimal Classification of Pathology Slides, A
Includes: Sertel, O.[Olcay] Sertel, O.
Co Author Listing * K-nearest Neighbour Query Performance Analyses On a Large Scale Taxi Dataset: Postgresql Vs. Mongodb
Index for "s"