Sobral Escada, M.
Co Author Listing * Identifying Spatial Units of Human Occupation in the Brazilian Amazon Using Landsat and CBERS Multi-Resolution Imagery
Co Author Listing * Background Subtraction via Superpixel-Based Online Matrix Decomposition with Structured Foreground Constraints
* Comparison of Matrix Completion Algorithms for Background Initialization in Videos
* comprehensive review of background subtraction algorithms evaluated with synthetic and real videos, A
* Double-constrained RPCA based on saliency maps for foreground detection in automated maritime surveillance
* Incremental and Multi-feature Tensor Subspace Learning Applied for Background Modeling and Subtraction
* Matrix and tensor completion algorithms for background model initialization: A comparative evaluation
* Online Stochastic Tensor Decomposition for Background Subtraction in Multispectral Video Sequences
* OR-PCA with MRF for Robust Foreground Detection in Highly Dynamic Backgrounds
Includes: Sobral, A. Sobral, A.[Andrews]
8 for Sobral, A.
Sobral, J.L.[Joao Luis]
Co Author Listing * Leather Inspection Based on Wavelets
* Optimised Filters for Texture Defect Detection
Includes: Sobral, J.L.[Joao Luis] Sobral, J.L.[João Luís] Sobral, J.L.
Co Author Listing * Accuracy of Lacunarity Algorithms in Texture Classification of High Spatial Resolution Images from Urban Areas
Co Author Listing * Comparing methods for the approximation of rainfall fields in environmental applications
Co Author Listing * Multi-processor system for polygonal object recognition by means of fuzzy algorithms
* recurrent neural network approach for 3D vision-based force estimation, A
Co Author Listing * Analysis of the Performance of the TES Algorithm Over Urban Areas
* CloudSim: A fair benchmark for comparison of methods for times series reconstruction from cloud and atmospheric contamination
* Exploring the validity of the long term data record V4 database for land surface monitoring
* Improved Single-Channel Method to Retrieve Land Surface Temperature from the Landsat-8 Thermal Band, An
* Monitoring global vegetation with the Yearly Land Cover Dynamics (YLCD) method
* Multi-Resolution Study of Thermal Unmixing Techniques over Madrid Urban Area: Case Study of TRISHNA Mission
* Near-Real-Time Estimation of Water Vapor Column From MSG-SEVIRI Thermal Infrared Bands: Implications for Land Surface Temperature Retrieval
* NOAA-AVHRR Orbital Drift Correction From Solar Zenithal Angle Data
* Retrieval of Surface Albedo on a Daily Basis: Application to MODIS Data
* Review of Thermal Infrared Applications and Requirements for Future High-Resolution Sensors
* Satellite Remote Sensing of Surface Urban Heat Islands: Progress, Challenges, and Perspectives
* Temperature and Emissivity Separation From MSG/SEVIRI Data
* Using NASA'S Long Term Data Record version 3 for the monitoring of land surface vegetation
* Vicarious Calibration of the Landsat 7 Thermal Infrared Band and LST Algorithm Validation of the ETM Instrument Using Three Global Atmospheric Profiles
Includes: Sobrino, J.A. Sobrino, J.A.[José A.] Sobrino, J.A.[Jose A.]
14 for Sobrino, J.A.
Index for "s"