Co Author Listing * Multiple linear regression for universal steganalysis of images
Co Author Listing * Towards a Long-Term Reanalysis of Land Surface Variables over Western Africa: LDAS-Monde Applied over Burkina Faso from 2001 to 2018
Talla, A.N.[Ananth Nath]
Co Author Listing * Method for Extracting Text from Stone Inscriptions Using Character Spotting, A
Co Author Listing * Using DaVinci Technology for Digital Video Devices
Co Author Listing * Markerless Outdoor Human Motion Capture Using Multiple Autonomous Micro Aerial Vehicles
Co Author Listing * Hierarchical-Distributed Optimized Coordination of Intersection Traffic
Co Author Listing * Improved kernel-based IRIS recognition system in the framework of support vector machine and hidden markov model
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of the SPARSE Dual-Source Model for Predicting Water Stress and Evapotranspiration from Thermal Infrared Data over Multiple Crops and Climates
Co Author Listing * Correspondence-Free Region Localization for Partial Shape Similarity via Hamiltonian Spectrum Alignment
Co Author Listing * Phase retrieval from speckle images
Co Author Listing * pocket camera with many eyes, A
Co Author Listing * Twelve Numerical Symbolic and Hybrid Supervised Classification Methods
Co Author Listing * Novel Learning-Based Framework for Detecting Interesting Events in Soccer Videos, A
Co Author Listing * email: Talluri, R.[Raj]: talluri AT ti com
* Error concealment by data partitioning
* Error Resilient Video Coding in the ISO MPEG-4 Standard
* hybrid object-based video compression technique, A
* MPEG-4 Video Verification Model: Status and Directions
* Programmable DSP platform for digital still cameras
* Robust, Scalable, Object-Based Video Compression Technique for Very-Low Bit-Rate Coding, A
* Unequal Error Protection of MPEG-4 Compressed Video
Includes: Talluri, R.[Raj] Talluri, R.
8 for Talluri, R.
Talluri, R.K.[Rajendra K.]
Co Author Listing * Compression of information from one detector as a function of information from another detector
* Image/Map Correspondence for Mobile Robot Self-Location Using Computer Graphics
* Method of inferring sensor attitude through multi-feature tracking
* Mobile Robot Self-Location Using Model-Image Feature Correspondence
* Position Estimation for a Mobile Robot in an Unstructured Environment
* Position Estimation for an Autonomous Mobile Robot in an Outdoor Environment
* Positional Estimation of a Mobile Robot Using Edge Visibility Regions
* Positional Estimation Techniques for an Autonomous Mobile Robot: A Review
* Target Tracking and Range Estimation Using an Image Sequence
Includes: Talluri, R.K.[Rajendra K.] Talluri, R.K.
9 for Talluri, R.K.
Co Author Listing * Visualization of the Molecular Dynamics of Polymers and Carbon Nanotubes
Co Author Listing * Intuitive mobile image browsing on a hexagonal lattice
Index for "t"