Co Author Listing * Comparative Analysis of 3D Shape Recognition in the Presence of Data Inaccuracies
* deep learning approach to handwritten text recognition in the presence of struck-out text, A
* MCMC based sampling technique for robust multi-model fitting and visual data segmentation
* Motion Segmentation of RGB-D Sequences: Combining Semantic and Motion Information Using Statistical Inference
* RETOUCH: The Retinal OCT Fluid Detection and Segmentation Benchmark and Challenge
* Robust visual data segmentation: Sampling from distribution of model parameters
Includes: Tennakoon, R.[Ruwan] Tennakoon, R.
Tennakoon, R.B.[Ruwan B.]
Co Author Listing * Classification of Volumetric Images Using Multi-Instance Learning and Extreme Value Theorem
* Deep Multi-instance Volumetric Image Classification with Extreme Value Distributions
* Effective Sampling: Fast Segmentation Using Robust Geometric Model Fitting
* Nonrigid Registration of Volumetric Images Using Ranked Order Statistics
* Quantification of Smoothing Requirement for 3D Optic Flow Calculation of Volumetric Images
* Robust Data Modelling Using Thin Plate Splines
* Robust Model Fitting Using Higher Than Minimal Subset Sampling
Includes: Tennakoon, R.B.[Ruwan B.] Tennakoon, R.B.
7 for Tennakoon, R.B.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Detection of Spatiotemporal Urban Expansion Patterns by Fusing OSM and Landsat Data in Kathmandu
* Comparison of Three Temporal Smoothing Algorithms to Improve Land Cover Classification: A Case Study from NEPAL, A
* Development of a Regional LIDAR-Derived Above-Ground Biomass Model with Bayesian Model Averaging for Use in Ponderosa Pine and Mixed Conifer Forests in Arizona and New Mexico, USA
* Lessons Learned While Implementing a Time-Series Approach to Forest Canopy Disturbance Detection in Nepal
* Mapping Plantations in Myanmar by Fusing Landsat-8, Sentinel-2 and Sentinel-1 Data along with Systematic Error Quantification
* Predictive Analytics for Identifying Land Cover Change Hotspots in the Mekong Region
Co Author Listing * Image resolution and contrast enhancement with optimal brightness compensation using wavelet transforms and particle swarm optimization
Co Author Listing * Arbitrarily Shaped Periods in Multidimensional Discrete Time Periodicity
Co Author Listing * Multiscale representations of Markov random fields
Co Author Listing * Likelihood-based texture discrimination with multiscale stochastic models
* Modeling and estimation for a class of multiresolution random fields
Co Author Listing * Panoramic full-frame imaging with monocentric lenses and curved fiber bundles
Index for "t"