Co Author Listing * Method of and apparatus for eliminating interblock distortion due to compressed image data
Co Author Listing * Generation of Overhead View Images by Estimating Intrinsic and Extrinsic Camera Parameters of Multiple Fish-Eye Cameras
Aragam, N.R.[Nash R.]
Co Author Listing * Survey and analysis of multimodal sensor planning and integration for wide area surveillance
Co Author Listing * MODIS-Based Energy Balance to Estimate Evapotranspiration for Clear-Sky Days in Brazilian Tropical-Savannas, A
* Optimizing Near Real-Time Detection of Deforestation on Tropical Rainforests Using Sentinel-1 Data
Includes: Aragao, L. Aragão, L.[Luiz]
Aragao, L.E.O.C.[Luiz E. O. C.]
Co Author Listing * Chlorophyll Fluorescence Data Reveals Climate-Related Photosynthesis Seasonality in Amazonian Forests
* In Memorium: Thomas Hilker
* Individual tree crown delineation in a highly diverse tropical forest using very high resolution satellite images
* Intercomparison of Burned Area Products and Its Implication for Carbon Emission Estimations in the Amazon
* Quantifying Canopy Tree Loss and Gap Recovery in Tropical Forests under Low-Intensity Logging Using VHR Satellite Imagery and Airborne LiDAR
* Regional Mapping and Spatial Distribution Analysis of Canopy Palms in an Amazon Forest Using Deep Learning and VHR Images
* Seasonal and interannual assessment of cloud cover and atmospheric constituents across the Amazon (2000-2015): Insights for remote sensing and climate analysis
* Spectral analysis of amazon canopy phenology during the dry season using a tower hyperspectral camera and modis observations
* Translating Fire Impacts in Southwestern Amazonia into Economic Costs
* Tree Crown Delineation Algorithm Based on a Convolutional Neural Network
* Tree species classification in tropical forests using visible to shortwave infrared WorldView-3 images and texture analysis
Includes: Aragao, L.E.O.C.[Luiz E. O. C.] Aragão, L.E.O.C.[Luiz E. O. C.] Aragão, L.E.O.C.[Luiz E.O.C.]
11 for Aragao, L.E.O.C.
Co Author Listing * K-Graphs: An Algorithm for Graph Signal Clustering and Multiple Graph Learning
Co Author Listing * Monitoring of Snow Cover Variation Using MODIS Snow Product
Aragon Camarasa, G.[Gerardo]
Co Author Listing * Unsupervised clustering in Hough space for recognition of multiple instances of the same object in a cluttered scene
Includes: Aragon Camarasa, G.[Gerardo] Aragon-Camarasa, G.[Gerardo]
Co Author Listing * Mixed Geospatial Methods Baseline Study to Evaluate and Model Gentrification Along the Westside Atlanta Beltline, Usa
Includes: Aragon, A. Aragón, A.
Co Author Listing * Capturing the Diurnal Cycle of Land Surface Temperature Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
* CubeSats Enable High Spatiotemporal Retrievals of Crop-Water Use for Precision Agriculture
* Predicting Biomass and Yield At Harvest of Salt-stressed Tomato Plants Using UAV Imagery
Includes: Aragon, B.[Bruno] Aragon, B.
Aragon, J.D.C.[Juan D. Cisneros]
Co Author Listing * Identifying Precursory Cancer Lesions Using Temporal Texture Analysis
Co Author Listing * Turbulent Luminance in Impassioned van Gogh Paintings
Includes: Aragon, J.L. Aragón, J.L.
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Detection Approaches for Road Anomalies Based on Accelerometer Readings: Addressing Who's Who
Includes: Aragon, M.E. Aragón, M.E.
Co Author Listing * Learning person-specific models for facial expression and action unit recognition
* Person-specific expression recognition with transfer learning
Co Author Listing * Can We Use Satellite-Based Soil-Moisture Products at High Resolution to Investigate Land-Use Differences and Land-Atmosphere Interactions? A Case Study in the Savanna
* Effect of Protection Level in the Hydroperiod of Water Bodies on Doñana's Aeolian Sands
* Fast and Automatic Data-Driven Thresholding for Inundation Mapping with Sentinel-2 Data
* Hyperspectral Sensors as a Management Tool to Prevent the Invasion of the Exotic Cordgrass Spartina densiflora in the Doñana Wetlands
* Long-Term Monitoring of the Flooding Regime and Hydroperiod of Doñana Marshes with Landsat Time Series (1974-2014)
* Radiometric Correction of Simultaneously Acquired Landsat-7/Landsat-8 and Sentinel-2A Imagery Using Pseudoinvariant Areas (PIA): Contributing to the Landsat Time Series Legacy
Includes: Aragones, D.[David] Aragonés, D.[David]
Index for "a"