Co Author Listing * Assessing the Performance of MODIS NDVI and EVI for Seasonal Crop Yield Forecasting at the Ecodistrict Scale
Co Author Listing * AQUI Soil Moisture Network for Satellite Microwave Remote Sensing Validation in South-Western France, The
Co Author Listing * Fast Radix-2 Algorithm for the Discrete Hartley Transform of Type II
* Systolic Array Algorithm for An Efficient Unified Memory-based Implementation of the Inverse Discrete Cosine and Sine Transforms, A
Includes: Chiper, D.F. Chiper, D.F.[Doru-Florin]
Chipman, J.W.[Jonathan W.]
Co Author Listing * Multisensor Approach to Satellite Monitoring of Trends in Lake Area, Water Level, and Volume, A
* Remote Sensing and Image Interpretation
* Remote Sensing of Lake Water Clarity: Performance and Transferability of Both Historical Algorithms and Machine Learning
* Spatiotemporal Analysis of Vegetation Cover Change in a Large Ephemeral River: Multi-Sensor Fusion of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) and Landsat Imagery
Chipman, L.J.[Laure J.]
Co Author Listing * Fuzzy Relaxation Approach for Inexact Scene Matching
* Wavelets and image fusion
Includes: Chipman, L.J.[Laure J.] Chipman, L.J.
Chipman, M.L.[Melissa Lynn]
Co Author Listing * Periglacial Lake Origin Influences the Likelihood of Lake Drainage in Northern Alaska
Co Author Listing * Binary classification of Mueller matrix images from an optimization of Poincare coordinates
Co Author Listing * Spectral Invariance Hypothesis Study of Polarized Reflectance With the Ground-Based Multiangle Spectro-Polarimetric Imager
Co Author Listing * Innovative Remote Sensing Methodologies for Kenyan Land Tenure Mapping
Co Author Listing * Imaging Spectroscopy and the Airborne Visible Infrared Imaging Spectrometer (AVIRIS)
Co Author Listing * Appearance-Based Particle Filter for Visual Tracking in Smart Rooms, An
* Collective calibration of active camera groups
* i-Street: Detection, Identification, Augmentation of Street Plates in a Touristic Mobile Application
* Personal Shopping Assistance and Navigator System for Visually Impaired People
* Personalized Coverage of Large Athletic Events
* Re-photography and Environment Monitoring Using a Social Sensor Network
* Smartphone-based 3D Pipeline for the Creative Industry: the Replicate EU Project, A
* Towards Automatic Body Language Annotation
Includes: Chippendale, P.[Paul] Chippendale, P.
8 for Chippendale, P.
Index for "c"