Co Author Listing * Validation of the Stereo Observation Strategy of Simbio-sys Using A Virtual Simulator
* VIS-NIR Imaging Spectroscopy of Mercury's Surface: SIMBIO-SYS/VIHI Experiment Onboard the BepiColombo Mission
Co Author Listing * Assessing partially ordered clustering in a multicriteria comparative context
* Assessment of Very High Spatial Resolution Satellite Image Segmentations
* Comments on MoNuSAC2020: A Multi-Organ Nuclei Segmentation and Classification Challenge
* Feature-Based Stereo Vision Using Smart Cameras for Traffic Surveillance
* Textural and Contextual Land-Cover Classification Using Single and Multiple Classifier Systems
* Thermal Image Super-Resolution Challenge - PBVS 2020
* Thermal Image Super-Resolution Challenge - PBVS 2021
* Tracking of Migrating Cells Under Phase-Contrast Video Microscopy With Combined Mean-Shift Processes
Includes: Debeir, O.[Olivier] Debeir, O.
8 for Debeir, O.
Co Author Listing * Tracking Fine-Scale Structural Changes in Coastal Dune Morphology Using Kite Aerial Photography and Uncertainty-Assessed Structure-from-Motion Photogrammetry
Debella Gilo, M.
Co Author Listing * Bare-earth Extraction And Dtm Generation From Photogrammetric Point Clouds With A Partial Use Of An Existing Lower Resolution Dtm
* Locally adaptive template sizes for matching repeat images of Earth surface mass movements
* Mapping Seasonal Agricultural Land Use Types Using Deep Learning on Sentinel-2 Image Time Series
* Measurement of Surface Displacement and Deformation of Mass Movements Using Least Squares Matching of Repeat High Resolution Satellite and Aerial Images
* Object-Based Analysis of Aerial Photogrammetric Point Cloud and Spectral Data for Land Cover Mapping
Includes: Debella Gilo, M. Debella-Gilo, M. Debella-Gilo, M.[Misganu]
DeBenedetto, G.P.[Geoffrey P.]
Co Author Listing * Using Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems for Measuring Post-Flood High-Water Marks and Streambed Elevations
Co Author Listing * Augmented Reality in a Public Space: The Natural History Museum, London
Co Author Listing * Reach Project Contribution to Protecting, Preserving and Valuing Tangible and Intangible Heritage Through Participation, The
Co Author Listing * User-Centered Framework for Designing Midair Gesture Interfaces, A
Co Author Listing * Enhanced Detection Using Target Polarization Signatures in Through-the-Wall Radar Imaging
* Monitoring Activities of Daily Living in Smart Homes: Understanding human behavior
* Motion Estimation using a Joint Optimisation of the Motion Vector Field and a Super-Resolution Reference Image
* Segmentation by Classification for Through-the-Wall Radar Imaging Using Polarization Signatures
* Target Detection in Single- and Multiple-View Through-the-Wall Radar Imaging
Includes: Debes, C. Debes, C.[Christian]
Co Author Listing * Recent changes and future trends in general purpose processor architectures to support image and video applications
* statistical adaptive block-matching motion estimation, A
* Wavelet Transform for Analyzing fog Visibility
Co Author Listing * multi-scale framework for the automated surveying of the Whangateau estuary using off-the-shelf equipment, A
Co Author Listing * APFel: The intelligent video analysis and surveillance system for assisting human operators
* Automatic Calibration of Multiple Stationary Laser Range Finders Using Trajectories
* View Invariant Appearance-Based Person Reidentification Using Fast Online Feature Selection and Score Level Fusion
Co Author Listing * Baking Neural Radiance Fields for Real-Time View Synthesis
* DeepLight: Learning Illumination for Unconstrained Mobile Mixed Reality
* DeepView: View Synthesis With Learned Gradient Descent
* Digital Emily Project: Achieving a Photoreal Digital Actor, The
* Effect of illumination on automatic expression recognition: A novel 3D relightable facial database
* Estimating Surface Normals from Spherical Stokes Reflectance Fields
* Exploring the effect of illumination on automatic expression recognition using the ICT-3DRFE database
* Geometry-corrected light field rendering for creating a holographic stereogram
* Image-based separation of diffuse and specular reflections using environmental structured illumination
* Mesoscopic Facial Geometry Inference Using Deep Neural Networks
* Prototyping a light field display involving direct observation of a video projector array
* Single-shot photometric stereo by spectral multiplexing
* Single-Shot Reflectance Measurement from Polarized Color Gradient Illumination
* Time-Offset Conversations on a Life-Sized Automultiscopic Projector Array
Includes: Debevec, P.[Paul] Debevec, P.
14 for Debevec, P.
Debevec, P.E.[Paul E.]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Debevec, P.E.[Paul E.]: paul AT debevec org
* Digitizing the Parthenon: Estimating Surface Reflectance Properties of a Complex Scene under Captured Natural Illumination
* Image-Based Lighting
* Image-based techniques for digitizing environments and artifacts
* Inverse Global Illumination: Recovering Reflectance Models of Real Scenes from Photographs
* Modeling and Rendering Architecture from Photographs
* Modeling and Rendering Architecture from Photographs: A Hybrid Geometry- and Image-Based Approach
* Panel Session on Visual Scene Representation
* Pursuing Reality with Image-Based Modeling, Rendering, and Lighting
* Reconstructing Polyhedral Models of Architectural Scenes from Photographs
* Recovering High Dynamic Range Radiance Maps from Photographs
* Rendering Synthetic Objects into Real Scenes
* Virtual Cinematography: Relighting through Computation
Includes: Debevec, P.E.[Paul E.] Debevec, P.E.
14 for Debevec, P.E.
Co Author Listing * Real-time error concealing bitstream adaptation methods for SVC in IPTV systems
Index for "d"