di Renzo, F.[Francesco]
Co Author Listing * Multi-sensor registration for objects motion detection
Di Resta, S.
Co Author Listing * Villa Stein-de-monzie By Le Corbusier (1926-1928): Conservation Strategies Between Research And Education
di Rico, C.
Co Author Listing * Exploiting Sentinel-1 Amplitude Data For Glacier Surface Velocity Field Measurements: Feasibility Demonstration On Baltoro Glacier
* Monitoring the Impact of Land Cover Change on Surface Urban Heat Island through Google Earth Engine: Proposal of a Global Methodology, First Applications and Problems
Includes: di Rico, C. Di Rico, C.[Clarissa]
Di Rita, M.
Co Author Listing * 3d Modelling of Archaeological Small Finds By A Low-cost Range Camera: Methodology And First Results
* FOSS4G Date Assessment On the Isprs Optical Stereo Satellite Data: A Benchmark for DSM Generation
* Foss4g Date for DSM Generation: Sensitivity Analysis of The Semi-global Block Matching Parameters
* Free Global DSM Assessment On Large Scale Areas Exploiting The Potentialities of the Innovative Google Earth Engine Platform
* Upgrade of Foss Date Plug-in: Implementation Of A New Radargrammetric DSM Generation Capability
Di Roma, A.[Alessio]
Co Author Listing * FORUM Earth Explorer 9: Characteristics of Level 2 Products and Synergies with IASI-NG
di Ruberto, C.
Co Author Listing * A.I. based image segmentation
* Analysis of infected blood cell images using morphological operators
* Attributed skeletal graphs for shape modelling and matching
* Automatic Thresholding of Infected Blood Images Using Granulometry and Regional Extrema
* Comparison of Statistical Features for Medical Colour Image Classification
* Decomposition of two-dimensional shapes for efficient retrieval
* Different Methods to Segment Biomedical Images
* Edge Detection Using a New Definition of Entropy
* Edge-Detection: Local And Global Operators
* Evaluation of Statistical Features for Medical Image Retrieval
* Fast and accurate computation of orthogonal moments for texture analysis
* Histogram of Radon transform and texton matrix for texture analysis and classification
* Histological Image Analysis by Invariant Descriptors
* Image segmentation by means of fuzzy entropy measure
* Image segmentation by texture analysis
* Investigation of Different Classification Models to Determine the Presence of Leukemia in Peripheral Blood Image
* Learning by Sampling for White Blood Cells Segmentation
* leucocytes count system from blood smear images, A
* Mobile Application for Leaf Detection in Complex Background Using Saliency Maps, A
* Morphological Image Processing for Evaluating Malaria Disease
* Multiple Classifier Learning by Sampling System for White Blood Cells Segmentation, A
* New Algorithm for Polygonal Approximation Based on Ant Colony Optimization, A
* On Different Colour Spaces for Medical Colour Image Classification
* Recognition of shapes by attributed skeletal graphs
* Region Proposal Approach for Cells Detection and Counting from Microscopic Blood Images, A
* Rotation Invariant Co-occurrence Matrix Features
* Segmentation of Blood Images Using Morphological Operators
Includes: di Ruberto, C. di Ruberto, C.[Cecilia] Di Ruberto, C.[Cecilia]
27 for di Ruberto, C.
di Ruocco, N.
Co Author Listing * Artificial Intelligence In Vision
Index for "d"