Ford, A.C.[Alistair C.]
Co Author Listing * Transport Accessibility Analysis Using GIS: Assessing Sustainable Transport in London
Co Author Listing * Online recognition of connected handwriting by segmentation and template matching
Co Author Listing * Novel Iterative Optimizing Quantization Technique and Its Application to X-Ray Tomographic Microscopy for 3-Dimensional Reconstruction from a Limited Number of Views
* Text Verification in an Automated System for the Extraction of Bibliographic Data
Includes: Ford, G. Ford, G.[Glenn]
Co Author Listing * evolution of mean curvature in image filtering, The
* FIR image interpolation filter design method based on properties of human vision, An
* Inhomogeneous Surface Diffusion for Image Filtering
* Linear-Filtering of Images Based on Properties of Vision
* Mean-Curvature Evolution and Surface-Area Scaling in Image Filtering
* Network Model for Invariant Object Recognition
* On Mean-Curvature Diffusion in Nonlinear Image Filtering
* Position-Orientation Masking Approach To Parametric Search For Template Matching, The
* Radiometric Equalization of Nonperiodic Striping in Satellite Data
9 for Ford, G.E.
Co Author Listing * Panoramic full-frame imaging with monocentric lenses and curved fiber bundles
* Wide-Field-of-View Monocentric Light Field Camera, A
Includes: Ford, J.[Joseph] Ford, J.
Co Author Listing * Deforestation Along The Maya Mountain Massif Belize-guatemala Border
Co Author Listing * Detection versus False Alarm Characterisation of a Vision-Based Airborne Dim-Target Collision Detection System
* Evaluation of Maritime Vision Techniques for Aerial Search of Humans in Maritime Environments
* Hidden Markov Model Filter Banks for Dim Target Detection from Image Sequences
Co Author Listing * Multimodal Fusion With Reference: Searching for Joint Neuromarkers of Working Memory Deficits in Schizophrenia
Co Author Listing * Virtual angiography for visualization and validation of computational models of aneurysm hemodynamics
Co Author Listing * Angular upsampling of projection measurements in 3D computed tomography using a sparsity prior
Co Author Listing * Probabilistic suffix models for API sequence analysis of Windows XP applications
Ford, R.M.[Ralph M.]
Co Author Listing * Critical Point Detection in Fluid Flow Images
* Critical-Point Detection in Fluid Flow Images Using Dynamical System Properties
* Image-Models for 2-D Flow Visualization and Compression
* Nonlinear Phase Portrait Models for Oriented Textures
* Representing and Visualizing Fluid-Flow Images and Velocimetry Data by Nonlinear Dynamical-Systems
Includes: Ford, R.M.[Ralph M.] Ford, R.M.
Co Author Listing * 3D performance capture for facial animation
Ford, S.J.[Stephen J.]
Co Author Listing * email: Ford, S.J.[Stephen J.]: sford AT cs cmu edu
* Fusion of HYDICE Hyperspectral Data with Panchromatic Imagery for Cartographic Feature Extraction
* Performance Evaluation of Multispectral Analysis for Surface Material Classification
* Preliminary Results on the Analysis of HYDICE Data for Information Fusion in Cartographic Feature Extraction
* Research in Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery
* Research in Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1994-1995
* Research in the Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1993-1994
* Research in the Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1994-1995
* Research in the Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1995-1996
* Utilization of Multispectral Imagery for Cartographic Feature Extraction
Includes: Ford, S.J.[Stephen J.] Ford, S.J.
10 for Ford, S.J.
Co Author Listing * Food Photo Recognition for Dietary Tracking: System and Experiment
Includes: Forde, C.[Ciaran] Forde, C.[Ciarán]
Forder, J.R.[John R.]
Co Author Listing * Robust Tensor Splines for Approximation of Diffusion Tensor MRI Data
* Tensor Splines for Interpolation and Approximation of DT-MRI With Applications to Segmentation of Isolated Rat Hippocampi
* Tractography From HARDI Using an Intrinsic Unscented Kalman Filter
Includes: Forder, J.R.[John R.] Forder, J.R.
Co Author Listing * Color categories only affect post-perceptual processes when same- and different-category colors are equally discriminable
Index for "f"