Gal Tzur, A.
Co Author Listing * Enhancing transport data collection through social media sources: methods, challenges and opportunities for textual data
Includes: Gal Tzur, A. Gal-Tzur, A.
Co Author Listing * Directional Votes of Optical Flow Projections for Independent Motion Detection
* Independent Motion Detection in the Light of the Aperture Problem
* Lightweight mobile object recognition
* Recognition of Hand-Written Archive Text Documents
Includes: Gal, M.[Monika] Gál, M.[Mónika]
Co Author Listing * Visible Routes In 3D Dense City Using Reinforcement Learning
Co Author Listing * ASIST: Automatic semantically invariant scene transformation
* Contour Completion Model for Augmenting Surface Reconstructions, A
* Progress in the restoration of image sequences degraded by atmospheric turbulence
* Visual-Linguistic Methods for Receipt Field Recognition
Includes: Gal, R.[Ran] Gal, R.[Ronen] Gal, R.[Rinon]
Co Author Listing * Properties and convergence of a posteriori probabilities in classification problems
Co Author Listing * Estimating Ocean Vector Winds and Currents Using a Ka-Band Pencil-Beam Doppler Scatterometer
Includes: Gal, T.[Tamas] Gál, T.[Tamás]
Co Author Listing * Multiple kernel learning based modality classification for medical images
Co Author Listing * Anti-Sequences: Event Detection by Frame Stacking
* Automated Classification of Bone and Air Volumes for Hybrid PET-MRI Brain Imaging
* Automatic Brain Tumour Segmentation in 18F-FDOPA PET Using PET/MRI Fusion
* Automatic Detection of Arterial Voxels in Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MR Images of the Brain
* Automatic Estimation of Nearshore Wave Height from Video Timestacks
* Denoising of Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MR Images Using Dynamic Nonlocal Means
* Feature and Classifier Selection for Automatic Classification of Lesions in Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI of the Breast
* Long-Term Automated Monitoring of Nearshore Wave Height From Digital Video
* Multi-task Learning Using Uncertainty to Weigh Losses for Scene Geometry and Semantics
* Multiple Instance Learning for Breast Cancer Magnetic Resonance Imaging
* Mutual information-based binarisation of multiple images of an object: An application in medical imaging
* Performance Analysis of Three Microscope Slide Scanning Techniques
* Qualitative and Quantitave Analysis of Six Image Fusion Methodologies and Their Application to Medical Imaging
Includes: Gal, Y.[Yaniv] Gal, Y.
13 for Gal, Y.
Index for "g"