Gerek, O.N.[Omer N.]
Co Author Listing * 2-D Orientation-Adaptive Prediction Filter in Lifting Structures for Image Coding, A
* 2D representation for analysis and coding of power quality events, A
* Adaptive Polyphase Subband Decomposition Structures for Image Compression
* Block wavelet transforms for image coding
* Edge-Sensing Predictor in Wavelet Lifting Structures for Lossless Image Coding, An
* Image coding with wavelet representations, edge information and visual masking
* Image Denoising Using Adaptive Subband Decomposition
* Lossless image compression by LMS adaptive filter banks
* Low-Computational Approach on Gaze Estimation With Eye Touch System, A
* morphological subband decomposition structure using GF(N) arithmetic, A
* Motion-compensated prediction based algorithm for medical image sequence compression
* Subband coding of binary textual images for document retrieval
* Subband Domain Coding of Binary Textual Images for Document Archiving
Includes: Gerek, O.N.[Omer N.] Gerek, ÷.N.[÷mer N.] Gerek, O.N.
13 for Gerek, O.N.
Co Author Listing * Coherent Multilayer Simulator of Radargrams Acquired by Radar Sounder Instruments, A
Geremia Nievinski, F.
Co Author Listing * Statistical Comparison and Combination of GPS, GLONASS, and Multi-GNSS Multipath Reflectometry Applied to Snow Depth Retrieval
Includes: Geremia Nievinski, F. Geremia-Nievinski, F.
Co Author Listing * Brain Tumor Cell Density Estimation from Multi-modal MR Images Based on a Synthetic Tumor Growth Model
* Generative Probabilistic Model and Discriminative Extensions for Brain Lesion Segmentation: With Application to Tumor and Stroke, A
* Multimodal Brain Tumor Image Segmentation Benchmark (BRATS), The
* Tumor growth parameters estimation and source localization from a unique time point: Application to low-grade gliomas
Includes: Geremia, E.[Ezequiel] Geremia, E.
Co Author Listing * Predicting Macular Edema Recurrence from Spatio-Temporal Signatures in Optical Coherence Tomography Images
* Unsupervised Identification of Disease Marker Candidates in Retinal OCT Imaging Data
Co Author Listing * Automating the Measurement of Red Coral in Situ Using Underwater Photogrammetry and Coded Targets
Co Author Listing * Combining topological and size information for spatial reasoning
Gerez, S.H.[Sabih H.]
Co Author Listing * Elastic minutiae matching by means of thin-plate spline models
* Fingerprint matching by thin-plate spline modelling of elastic deformations
* Intrinsic Coordinate System for Fingerprint Matching, An
* Systematic Methods for the Computation of the Directional Fields and Singular Points of Fingerprints
Index for "g"