Co Author Listing * Score level fusion of multimodal biometrics using triangular norms
Co Author Listing * Frequency responses of ground-penetrating radars operating over highly lossy grounds
* Simulations of Ground-Penetrating Radars over Lossy and Heterogeneous Grounds
Co Author Listing * Denoising radio interferometric images by subspace clustering
* Towards More Accurate Radio Telescope Images
Includes: Gurel, N.M. Gürel, N.M.
Co Author Listing * Computationally efficient, real-time motion recognition based on bio-inspired visual and cognitive processing
Co Author Listing * Class of Adaptive Directional Image Smoothing Filters, A
* Gibbs Random-Field Model-Based Weight Selection For The 2-D Adaptive Weighted Median Filter
* On a parameter estimation method for Gibbs-Markov random fields
Co Author Listing * algebraic approaches and techniques in image analysis, The
* Current Trends in the Algebraic Image Analysis: A Survey
* Descriptive Approach to Image Analysis: Current State and Prospects, The
* Information Technology for the Morphological Analysis of the Lymphoid Cell Nuclei
* Method for early diagnostics of lymphatic system tumors on the basis of the analysis of chromatin constitution in cell nucleus images
* Technology for Automated Morphologic Analysis of Cytological Slides. Methods and Results
Includes: Gurevich, I.[Igor] Gurevich, I.
Co Author Listing * method of image recognition based on the fusion of reduced invariant representations: mathematical substantiation, A
* On the Development of an Algebra of Images and Image Analysis Algorithms
* On the Equivalence of Images in Pattern Recognition Problems
Co Author Listing * Camera Pose and Focal Length Estimation Using Regularized Distance Constraints
Co Author Listing * What helps where - and why? Semantic relatedness for knowledge transfer
Co Author Listing * Constrained clustering as an optimization method
* More on the Benefit of a Third Eye for Machine Stereo Perception
Co Author Listing * EEG source localization using a sparsity prior based on Brodmann areas
* Evaluating the performance of BSBL methodology for EEG source localization on a realistic head model
* High-Resolution X-Ray Phase-Contrast 3-D Imaging of Breast Tissue Specimens as a Possible Adjunct to Histopathology
Includes: Gureyev, T.[Timur] Gureyev, T.
Gureyev, T.E.[Timur E.]
Co Author Listing * Computed tomography with linear shift-invariant optical systems
* On the van Cittert-Zernike theorem for intensity correlations and its applications
* Stability of phase-contrast tomography
Index for "g"