Co Author Listing * Bi-temporal Change Detection, Change Trajectories and Time Series Analysis for Forest Monitoring
Co Author Listing * Enrichment and Preservation of Architectural Knowledge
Co Author Listing * Multi-kernel sparse subspace clustering on the Riemannian manifold of symmetric positive definite matrices
Co Author Listing * Two-stage traffic sign detection and recognition based on SVM and convolutional neural networks
Hecht Nielsen, R.[Robert]
Co Author Listing * email: Hecht Nielsen, R.[Robert]: hnielsen AT snap org
* Fast K-NN Search for Robust ATR Object Matching
* Survey of ATR Research and Development at HNC Software Inc.
* VARTAC: A Foveal Active Vision ATR System
Includes: Hecht Nielsen, R.[Robert] Hecht-Nielsen, R.[Robert] Hecht-Nielsen, R.
Co Author Listing * Photogrammetric 3d Acquisition And Analysis Of Medicamentous Induced Pilomotor Reflex (goose Bumps)
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Approach for the Segmentation and the TV-Filtering in the Optic Flow Estimation, An
* Control of the Effects of Regularization on Variational Optic Flow Computations
Co Author Listing * generalization of the most common subgraph distance and its application to graph editing, A
Co Author Listing * Automatic Delineation of Urban Growth Boundaries Based on Topographic Data Using Germany as a Case Study
* Estimation of Urban Green Volume Based on Single-Pulse LiDAR Data
* Mapping Long-Term Dynamics of Population and Dwellings Based on a Multi-Temporal Analysis of Urban Morphologies
* Mapping Public Urban Green Spaces Based on OpenStreetMap and Sentinel-2 Imagery Using Belief Functions
* Measuring Completeness of Building Footprints in OpenStreetMap over Space and Time
* Supervised Approach to Delineate Built-Up Areas for Monitoring and Analysis of Settlements, A
* Workflow for Automatic Quantification of Structure and Dynamic of the German Building Stock Using Official Spatial Data, A
Includes: Hecht, R.[Robert] Hecht, R.
7 for Hecht, R.
Co Author Listing * Information Constrained Control Analysis of Eye Gaze Distribution Under Workload
Index for "h"