Co Author Listing * Organizing and Browsing Image Search Results Based on Conceptual and Visual Similarities
Hoque, F.A.[Farhana Afrin]
Co Author Listing * Scale-Space Decomposition and Nearest Linear Combination Based Approach for Face Recognition
Co Author Listing * Face Recognition using the Moving Window Classifier
Hoque, M.E.[Mohammed Ehsan]
Co Author Listing * Acted vs. natural frustration and delight: Many people smile in natural frustration
* Analyzing the Impact of Gender on the Automation of Feedback for Public Speaking
* Automated Analysis and Prediction of Job Interview Performance
* Exploring Temporal Patterns in Classifying Frustrated and Delighted Smiles
* Predicting video-conferencing conversation outcomes based on modeling facial expression synchronization
* Rich Nonverbal Sensing Technology for Automated Social Skills Training
* Say CHEESE: Common Human Emotional Expression Set Encoder and Its Application to Analyze Deceptive Communication
* What, When, and Why of Facial Expressions: An Objective Analysis of Conversational Skills in Speed-Dating Videos, The
Includes: Hoque, M.E.[Mohammed Ehsan] Hoque, M.E.
8 for Hoque, M.E.
Hoque, M.M.[Mohammed Moshiul]
Co Author Listing * Empirical Framework to Control Human Attention by Robot, An
* Evaluation of Ionospheric Delay Effects on Multi-GNSS Positioning Performance
Includes: Hoque, M.M.[Mohammed Moshiul] Hoque, M.M.
Co Author Listing * improved learning scheme for the moving window classifier, An
* Novel multiple-stage approach to the recognition of handwritten words extracted from British cheques
Co Author Listing * autonomous document object (ADO) model, The
* Biometric Counter-Spoofing for Mobile Devices Using Gaze Information
* Bit plane decomposition and the scanning n-tuple classifier
* effect of the inhibition-compensation learning scheme on n-tuple based classifier performance, The
* Identification of Shapes Using A Nonlinear Dynamic System
* new chain-code quantization approach enabling high performance handwriting recognition based on multi-classifier schemes, A
* Novel approaches to optimized self-configuration in high performance multiple-expert classifiers
* SAGENT: a novel technique for document modeling for secure access and distribution
Includes: Hoque, S. Hoque, S.[Sanaul]
8 for Hoque, S.
Index for "h"