Co Author Listing * Design of Energy- and Cost-Efficient Massive MIMO Arrays
Co Author Listing * New Reliable Boresight Calibration Method for Mobile Laser Scanning Applications, A
Co Author Listing * Joint on-the-fly network coding/video quality adaptation for real-time delivery
* On-the-Fly Erasure Coding for Real-Time Video Applications
Includes: Lacan, J.[Jerome] Lacan, J.[Jérôme]
Co Author Listing * Accelerator-Based implementation of the Harris Algorithm
* Adaptive Multiresolution for Low Power CMOS Image Sensor
* Batched Cholesky factorization for tiny matrices
* Color Connectedness Degree for Mean-Shift Tracking
* Color tracking with contextual switching: Real-time implementation on CPU
* Covariance Descriptor Multiple Object Tracking and Re-identification with Colorspace Evaluation
* Distanceless label propagation: An efficient direct connected component labeling algorithm for GPUs
* High performance motion detection: Some trends toward new embedded architectures for vision systems
* Light Speed Labeling for RISC architectures
* Light speed labeling: efficient connected component labeling on RISC architectures
* modular system for global and local abnormal event detection and categorization in videos, A
* Motion detection, labeling, data association and tracking, in real-time on RISC computer
* Motion detection: Fast and robust algorithms for embedded systems
* Motion histogram quantification for human action recognition
* Object Image Retrieval with Image Compactness Vectors
* Parallel Light Speed Labeling: an efficient connected component algorithm for labeling and analysis on multi-core processors
* Parallel light speed labeling: An efficient connected component labeling algorithm for multi-core processors
* Projection-histograms for mean-shift tracking
* Review of World's Fastest Connected Component Labeling Algorithms: Speed and Energy Estimation, A
* What is the World's Fastest Connected Component Labeling Algorithm?
Includes: Lacassagne, L.[Lionel] Lacassagne, L.
20 for Lacassagne, L.
Co Author Listing * Discrete Versions of Stokes' Theorem Based on Families of Weights on Hypercubes
* On Minimal Moment of Inertia Polyominoes
Co Author Listing * Classification of Natural Textures by Means of Two-Dimensional Orthogonal Masks
Co Author Listing * Adding a New Dimension to HTTP Adaptive Streaming Through Multiple-Source Capabilities
Lacaux, J.P.[Jean Pierre]
Co Author Listing * Mapping Entomological Dengue Risk Levels in Martinique Using High-Resolution Remote-Sensing Environmental Data
* Remote Sensing In A Changing Climate and Environment: The Rift Valley Fever Case
Includes: Lacaux, J.P.[Jean Pierre] Lacaux, J.P.[Jean-Pierre] Lacaux, J.p.
Co Author Listing * Kinetic Parameter Estimation From Renal Measurements With a Three-Headed SPECT System: A Simulation Study
Co Author Listing * Assessing Performance of the RSTVOLC Multi-Temporal Algorithm in Detecting Subtle Hot Spots at Oldoinyo Lengai (Tanzania, Africa) for Comparison with MODLEN
* Contribution of Multi-Sensor Infrared Satellite Observations to Monitor Mt. Etna (Italy) Activity during May to August 2016, The
* Evaluation of MODIS: Aqua Chlorophyll-a Algorithms in the Basilicata Ionian Coastal Waters
* MODIS-Based Robust Satellite Technique (RST) for Timely Detection of Oil Spilled Areas, A
* Multi-Sensor Exportable Approach for Automatic Flooded Areas Detection and Monitoring by a Composite Satellite Constellation, A
* Multitemporal Investigation of AMSR-E C-Band Radio-Frequency Interference, A
* On the Exportability of Robust Satellite Techniques (RST) for Active Volcano Monitoring
* On the Potential of Robust Satellite Techniques Approach for SPM Monitoring in Coastal Waters: Implementation and Application over the Basilicata Ionian Coastal Waters Using MODIS-Aqua
* On the Potential of RST-FLOOD on Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite Data for Flooded Areas Detection
Includes: Lacava, T.[Teodosio] Lacava, T.
9 for Lacava, T.
Co Author Listing * New CO2 Concentration Predictions and Spectral Estimation Applied to the Vostok Ice Core
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Agreement Between Space Remote Sensing SPOT-VEGETATION fAPAR Time Series
* Expanding global mapping of the foliage clumping index with multi-angular POLDER three measurements: Evaluation and topographic compensation
Includes: Lacaze, R. Lacaze, R.[Roselyne]
Index for "l"