Luengo Hendriks, C.L.[Cris L.]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive mathematical morphology: A survey of the field
* Adaptive Structuring Elements Based on Salience Information
* Basic Morphological Operations, Band-Limited Images and Sampling
* Constrained and Dimensionality-Independent Path Openings
* Discrete Morphology with Line Structuring Elements
* efficient algorithm for exact evaluation of stochastic watersheds, An
* Faster, Unbiased Path Opening by Upper Skeletonization and Weighted Adjacency Graphs, A
* generalized Radon transform: Sampling, accuracy and memory considerations, The
* Improving the accuracy of isotropic granulometries
* Revisiting priority queues for image analysis
* Rotation-Invariant Morphology for Shape Analysis of Anisotropic Objects and Structures, A
* Segmentation-free estimation of length distributions using sieves and RIA morphology
* Using Line Segments as Structuring Elements for Sampling-Invariant Measurements
Includes: Luengo Hendriks, C.L.[Cris L.] Luengo Hendriks, C.L.
13 for Luengo Hendriks, C.L.
Luengo Oroz, M.A.
Co Author Listing * 3D+t Morphological Processing: Applications to Embryogenesis Image Analysis
* Cyclic Mathematical Morphology in Polar-Logarithmic Representation
* Extraction of the Coronary Artery Tree in Cardiac Computer Tomographic Images Using Morphological Operators
* Mathematical Morphology in Polar-Logarithmic Coordinates. Application to Erythrocyte Shape Analysis
* Methodology for Reconstructing Early Zebrafish Development From In Vivo Multiphoton Microscopy
* Robust iris segmentation on uncalibrated noisy images using mathematical morphology
* Twister Segment Morphological Filtering. A New Method for Live Zebrafish Embryos Confocal Images Processing
Includes: Luengo Oroz, M.A. Luengo-Oroz, M.A. Luengo-Oroz, M.A.[Miguel A.]
7 for Luengo Oroz, M.A.
Luengo Sanchez, S.[Sergio]
Co Author Listing * Tractable learning of Bayesian networks from partially observed data
Includes: Luengo Sanchez, S.[Sergio] Luengo-Sanchez, S.[Sergio]
Co Author Listing * Enhanced Neural Networks and Medical Imaging
* Learning HyperSurfaces with Neural Networks
Co Author Listing * Efficient monte carlo methods for multi-dimensional learning with classifier chains
* Efficient Multiple Importance Sampling Estimators
* Heretical Multiple Importance Sampling
* Linear Latent Force Models Using Gaussian Processes
* Physics-Aware Gaussian Processes for Earth Observation
* Scalable multi-output label prediction: From classifier chains to classifier trellises
Includes: Luengo, D.[David] Luengo, D.
Co Author Listing * Leaf segmentation in plant phenotyping: a collation study
* SMURFS: Superpixels from Multi-scale Refinement of Super-regions
Co Author Listing * Predicting noise filtering efficacy with data complexity measures for nearest neighbor classification
* Statistical computation of feature weighting schemes through data estimation for nearest neighbor classifiers
Includes: Luengo, J.[Julian] Luengo, J.[Julián]
Co Author Listing * Unsupervised Segmentation for Transmission Imaging of Carbon Black
Index for "l"