Co Author Listing * Recursive soft morphological filters
Co Author Listing * Automated visual fruit detection for harvest estimation and robotic harvesting
* How to reach top accuracy for a visual pedestrian warning system from a car?
* New Method for Computing the Principal Point of an Optical Sensor by Means of Sphere Images, A
* Polygonal Reconstruction of Building Interiors from Cluttered Pointclouds
* Real-time Embedded Person Detection and Tracking for Shopping Behaviour Analysis
* Special issue on Advanced Machine Vision
* Visual detection and species classification of orchid flowers
Includes: Puttemans, S.[Steven] Puttemans, S.
7 for Puttemans, S.
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of objective quality measures for noise reduction in TV-systems
* Objective evaluation of noise reduction performance in TV-systems
Co Author Listing * Motion Patterns: High-Level Representation of Natural Video Sequences
* Topic regression multi-modal Latent Dirichlet Allocation for image annotation
Co Author Listing * Entropy-Based Fusion of Water Indices and DSM Derivatives for Automatic Water Surfaces Extraction and Flood Monitoring
Co Author Listing * Automated 3D Scene Reconstruction from Open Geospatial Data Sources: Airborne Laser Scanning and a 2D Topographic Database
* Automatic and Self-Adaptive Stem Reconstruction in Landslide-Affected Forests
* Change Detection of Tree Biomass with Terrestrial Laser Scanning and Quantitative Structure Modelling
* Extracting Urban Morphology for Atmospheric Modeling From Multispectral and SAR Satellite Imagery
* Fast And Robust Stem Reconstruction In Complex Environments Using Terrestrial Laser Scanning
* Feasibility Study on Hyperspectral LiDAR for Ancient Huizhou-Style Architecture Preservation
* Hyperspectral lidar in non-destructive 4D monitoring of climate variables
* Improved Sampling for Terrestrial and Mobile Laser Scanner Point Cloud Data
* Individual Tree Biomass Estimation Using Terrestrial Laser Scanning
* Individual Tree Species Classification by Illuminated: Shaded Area Separation
* Object Classification and Recognition From Mobile Laser Scanning Point Clouds in a Road Environment
* Object-based analysis of multispectral airborne laser scanner data for land cover classification and map updating
* Semantic segmentation of road furniture in mobile laser scanning data
* Study of a High Spectral Resolution Hyperspectral LiDAR in Vegetation Red Edge Parameters Extraction
* TanDEM-X digital surface models in boreal forest above-ground biomass change detection
* Usability of Sunlit-Shaded Area Separation in Individual Tree Species Classification
Includes: Puttonen, E.[Eetu] Puttonen, E.
16 for Puttonen, E.
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Three Accurate 3D Measurement Methods for Evaluating As-Built Floor Flatness
Index for "p"