Co Author Listing * Bias Reduction in Variational Regularization
* Improved Prediction Via Thresholding Transform Coefficients
* Signal Adaptive Diffusion Filter for Video Coding Using Directional Total Variation, A
Includes: Rasch, J.[Julian] Rasch, J.[Jennifer] Rasch, J.
Co Author Listing * Comprehensive Cardiovascular Image Analysis Using MR and CT at Siemens Corporate Research
Co Author Listing * Approach to the Parameterization of Structure for Fast Categorization, An
* Automatic detection of cervical cells in Pap-smear images using polar transform and k-means segmentation
* Content-Based Video Description for Automatic Video Genre Categorization
* Rapid contour detection for image classification
Includes: Rasche, C.[Christoph] Rasche, C.
Co Author Listing * Efficient 3D Low-Discrepancy k-Space Sampling Using Highly Adaptable Seiffert Spirals
* EM Simulation-Based Design Flow for Custom-Built MR Coils Incorporating Signal and Noise, An
* Motion-Compensated and Gated Cone Beam Filtered Back-Projection for 3-D Rotational X-Ray Angiography
* quantitative analysis of 3-D coronary modeling from two or more projection images, A
* Quasi-Random Single-Point Imaging Using Low-Discrepancy k-Space Sampling
* Real-time adaptive filtering for projection reconstruction MR fluoroscopy
* Resampling of data between arbitrary grids using convolution interpolation
* Small Surrogate for the Golden Angle in Time-Resolved Radial MRI Based on Generalized Fibonacci Sequences, A
* X-ray-based method for the determination of the contrast agent propagation in 3-D vessel structures, An
Includes: Rasche, V. Rasche, V.[Volker]
9 for Rasche, V.
Co Author Listing * 2013 FLEX: US Airborne Campaign at the Parker Tract Loblolly Pine Plantation in North Carolina, USA, The
* Analysis of Airborne Optical and Thermal Imagery for Detection of Water Stress Symptoms
* Analysis of Red and Far-Red Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence and Their Ratio in Different Canopies Based on Observed and Modeled Data
* Angular Dependency of Hyperspectral Measurements over Wheat Characterized by a Novel UAV Based Goniometer
* Combining Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence and Photochemical Reflectance Index Improves Diurnal Modeling of Gross Primary Productivity
* Comparison of Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence Estimates Obtained from Four Portable Field Spectroradiometers
* Diurnal Dynamics of Wheat Evapotranspiration Derived from Ground-Based Thermal Imagery
* FLuorescence EXplorer Mission Concept: ESA's Earth Explorer 8, The
* Hyplant-Derived Sun-Induced Fluorescence: A New Opportunity to Disentangle Complex Vegetation Signals from Diverse Vegetation Types
* In Memoriam: Gunter Menz
* Multiangular Observation of Canopy Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence by Combining Imaging Spectroscopy and Stereoscopy
* Quantifying Lodging Percentage and Lodging Severity Using a UAV-Based Canopy Height Model Combined with an Objective Threshold Approach
* Satellite Remote Sensing-Based In-Season Diagnosis of Rice Nitrogen Status in Northeast China
* Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence II: Review of Passive Measurement Setups, Protocols, and Their Application at the Leaf to Canopy Level
* Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence III: Benchmarking Retrieval Methods and Sensor Characteristics for Proximal Sensing
* Unsupervised domain adaptation for early detection of drought stress in hyperspectral images
Includes: Rascher, U.[Uwe] Rascher, U.
16 for Rascher, U.
Co Author Listing * Algebraic Approach to Ensemble Clustering, An
Co Author Listing * Indented Pixel Tree Plots
Co Author Listing * Sea Surface Kinematics From Near-Nadir Radar Measurements
Index for "r"