Co Author Listing * Hierarchical Multiple-SIMD Architecture for Image Analysis
Co Author Listing * Performance evaluation of the hierarchical Hough transform on an associative M-SIMD architecture
Co Author Listing * approach for evaluating robustness of edge operators using real-world driving scenes, An
* Current work in the ENPEDA project
* Differences between stereo and motion behaviour on synthetic and real-world stereo sequences
* Discrete Driver Assistance
* Efficient Dense Scene Flow from Sparse or Dense Stereo Data
* Ego-Vehicle Corridors for Vision-Based Driver Assistance
* Evaluation of moving object segmentation comparing 6D-vision and monocular motion constraints
* Fast Trilateral Filtering
* Generalised residual images' effect on illumination artifact removal for correspondence algorithms
* gradient: A powerful and robust cost function for stereo matching, The
* Graph-Cut versus Belief-Propagation Stereo on Real-World Images
* Illumination Invariant Cost Functions in Semi-Global Matching
* Integrating Disparity Images by Incorporating Disparity Rate
* Lane detection and tracking using a new lane model and distance transform
* Methodology for Evaluating Illumination Artifact Removal for Corresponding Images, A
* Moving Object Segmentation Using Optical Flow and Depth Information
* New Lane Model and Distance Transform for Lane Detection and Tracking
* Residual Images Remove Illumination Artifacts!
* Space-Time Multi-Resolution Banded Graph-Cut for Fast Segmentation
* Stereo-based Free Space Computation in Complex Traffic Scenarios
* Stereoscopic Scene Flow Computation for 3D Motion Understanding
* Virtual View Synthesis Based on DIBR and Image Inpainting
Includes: Vaudrey, T.[Tobi] Vaudrey, T.
22 for Vaudrey, T.
Index for "v"