Co Author Listing * Forest fire scar detection in the boreal forest with multitemporal spot-vegetation data
Co Author Listing * automatic unsupervised classification of MR images in Alzheimer's disease, An
* Minimum Reliable Scale Selection in 3D
* Registration of Images With Varying Topology Using Embedded Maps
Includes: Wyatt, C.[Chris] Wyatt, C.[Christopher] Wyatt, C.
Wyatt, C.L.[Clair L.]
Co Author Listing * Class of Algorithms for Enumerating Rare Objects Using Spectral and Spatial Data in Real Time, A
* Designing a Deer Detection System Using a Multistage Classification Approach
* Measurement Techniques for Spectral Characterization for Remote Sensing
* Multispectral Approach to Remote Detection of Deer, A
* Performance Analysis and Validation of a Paracatadioptric Omnistereo System
* Real-time Robust Mapping for an Autonomous Surface Vehicle using an Omnidirectional Camera
* Two-stage Algorithm for Shoreline Detection, A
Includes: Wyatt, C.L.[Clair L.] Wyatt, C.L. Wyatt, C.L.[Christopher L.]
7 for Wyatt, C.L.
Co Author Listing * Functional Object Class Detection Based on Learned Affordance Cues
* Planning to see: A hierarchical approach to planning visual actions on a robot using POMDPs
Wyatt, J.J.[Jeremy J.]
Co Author Listing * Shadow Detection based on Colour Segmentation and Estimated Illumination
Co Author Listing * Analog VLSI Systems for Image Acquisition and Fast Early Vision Processing
* Compositional Hierarchical Representation of Shape Manifolds for Classification of Non-manifold Shapes
* Correlation-Based Intrinsic Image Extraction from a Single Image
* Estimating the Focus of Expansion in Analog VLSI
* Graph Theoretic Approach for Object Shape Representation in Compositional Hierarchies Using a Hybrid Generative-Descriptive Model, A
* Nonlinear Analog Networks for Image Smoothing and Segmentation
* Object Categorization from Range Images Using a Hierarchical Compositional Representation
* Towards deep compositional networks
Includes: Wyatt, J.L. Wyatt, Jr., J.L. Wyatt, J.L.[Jeremy L.]
8 for Wyatt, J.L.
Co Author Listing * Applying Non-stationary Noise Estimation to Achieve Contrast Invariant Edge Detection
* Developing Nonstationary Noise Estimation for Application in Edge and Corner Detection
* Fast Feature Extraction Using Approximations to Derivatives with Summed-Area Images
Index for "w"